Nike Free (5/4/3). Does any one use them?

Runningto150Runningto150 ✭✭✭

Just tried these on in the very cool Oxford street Nike store. They are nice, comfortable and a snug fit.

I've seen loads of people wear them to the gym and just walking around but very few running in them. 

Does any wear them, if so over what distances?

C.

Comments

• goldbeetlegoldbeetle ✭✭✭

Had the 5 ok love the 3 wear them all the time dont run in them smashing for helping get rid of my PF

Really do strengthen your feet

• Hog-mouseHog-mouse ✭✭✭

I use the Nike Free Run for walking about in. Agree that the appear to have helped strengthen my feet.

I do run in the Free 3's. A little too bouncy for my liking but they are a wide fit which is good as I have square feet. They are quite slow but good for road running. Not that I do much of that. I've run up to 16 miles in mine, no problems. Usual distance is 6 - 7 miles faster paced work. They've not given me a moments concern.

• I use Nike 3s on a treadmill, nice and light and good to run in.  Not sure I would use them for road more because of the amount of rubber underfoot and where I run, quite often on trails with stones etc.

• sean Oc 4sean Oc 4 ✭✭✭

Nike Free 3.0 v2, v3 were really good for form although a bit soft for most; i actually welcomed the comfort on longer runs.  Nike lost the plot with the v4 which i think may have been silently recalled as they'd rip after the first couple of runs, breathability was a real issue also which lead me to believe that it wasn't a shoe designed by anyone that runs.

• Nike Free 3.0 v4 here, used it for a marathon, 3 halfs and a good 400 miles of training - still going strong and really comfortable and cool.  Possibly the best all round shoe I've had (just got the adios boost to try now in comparison fora half this weekend).