'Judas'

'Judas' is a person who pretends to be your friend.  They may steal, or lie about you,

but some-how betray your friendship.  They maybe jealous of you or they just can't stand you or pretend that they love you!  But they have another mission.

Judas is a  Apostle who betrayed Jesus to his enemies for 30 pieces of silver.

'Judas Iscariot was, according to the New Testament, one of the Twelve Apostles of Jesus Christ. He is infamously known for his kiss and betrayal of Jesus to the hands of the chief Sanhedrin priests in exchange for a payment of thirty silver coins'.

I am young gifted and Black.

Comments

• People know who Judas Iscariot was Karen image

Your vaginal rejuvination thread was much more interesting...

• Speak for your own fiends Karen, my friends are tried and very much trusted 

• But Karen he had to do it to fufill the phrophecies........if he did not then the phrophecies would not have been fufilled and jesus would not have died and been come back to life.

So don't have a go at judas..he had no choice..........image

• MillsyMillsy ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure why you had to explain to us who Judas was Karen but in answer to your question there is a chap who used to play rugby in my team that we nickname Judas as he left our club to play for our rivals. It's all good natured banter though as we still have a drink with him when we see him in the pub.
  • RicFRicF ✭✭✭

Was he on 'Facebook' or 'Twitter'? 

🙂

• Karen Samuel wrote (see)

I once met an old friend I knew him from  when I was wee nipper.  I got talking to him and he said that he was living with his girl friend and he was telling me that his girl friend stole  money from him!   I could not believe my ears  He left her and later married someone else and is now happily marriedimage.

Surely if they're living together, they are equals and both add to the financial burden, in which case it's not stealing, it's 'living together as equals'.

• Wow, my OH dips his hand in my purse (not a euphemism) and I his pockets.  Still, we manage to live together and trust each other.

Long live 2013!

• Karen, surely your religion teaches you forgivesness? Yet, you are so angered by this betrayal that you are venting this frustration on a public forum.

Three Hail Mary's and one Our Father if you please!

• i would go mad if my hubby stole of me .and he would defintely not put up with me stealing from him.....

sharing money is one thing.but of someone takes it and denies it then there are problems..

also we have our own money and so if we borrowed from each other then we would ask or if not possible would let them know....

if one person lies about taking money then the relationship is not worth it

• Soup DragonSoup Dragon ✭✭✭

I took a tenner out of my husband's wallet once. I was skint. But I told him at the time and I knew he wouldn't mind. The worrying thing is to deny it. Thats what's dishonest in my mind.

• Steal from your OH ? 

how !

we have a joint bank account, joint credit card, so we not have any money not in common 

• RicFRicF ✭✭✭

What does having your own money mean?

🙂

• I can see that the "we are equals in our relationship, therefore do not need permission/to tell/justify taking money from our partner, because we are equals in this relationship" is lost here.

How sad.

• SuperCazSuperCaz ✭✭✭

Hubby used to take money from me all the time, but then he rarely went close to a hole in the wall to get any himself.  As long as he told me if it left me with less than £20 then I didn't mind.  I only got angry when I dicovered that I didn't have enough cash when I went to pay for something and was left in an embarrassing situation.

I understand having separate bank accounts as it is nice to be able to hide surprises from each other for example birthday presents, but if you are living with someone then I don't understand how you can have separate finances.  Division of who pays for what of course, but at the end of the day you are still both jointly responsible for running your household.  How couples manage that depends on lots of things such as the ability of both individuals to budget, who prefers to have control o paying the bills, differences in income etc but the responsibility is still joint

• Soup DragonSoup Dragon ✭✭✭

We have separate spending money finances. Bills etc are joint but we have separate spending money accounts. If we go out for a meal one or the other will pay or we might occasionally go halves depending on circumstances. But we don't keep a tally or anything. I like to know that I can spend money on me without feeling I have to justify anything and the same for him. It works for us. 

• "The Romans were the masters

When Jesus walked the land
    In Judea and in Galilee
    They ruled with an iron hand
    The poor were sick with hunger
    And the rich were clothed in splendour
    And the rebels, whipped and crucified
    Hung rotting as a warning
    And Jesus knew the answer -
    "Give unto Caesar what is Caesar's"
    Said, "Love your enemies"
    But Judas was a Zealot and he
    Wanted to be free
    "Resist", he said, "the Romans' tyranny"

So stand up, stand up for Judas
    And the cause that Judas served
    It was Jesus who betrayed the poor with his word"

As Leon Rosselson would have it.

Yeah, I know a few Judases. 

• I'm married with 2 kids ... can someone remind me what this "having your own money" thing is again ?

• Crazy Diamond wrote (see)

I can see that the "we are equals in our relationship, therefore do not need permission/to tell/justify taking money from our partner, because we are equals in this relationship" is lost here.

How sad.

its the dishonesty that to me is the major feature.and maybe a bit of lack of respect going through their pockets or wallets.....

even if the money is joint money..if the relationship is equal then why on earth would you take from someone elses wallet and deny it.........

I have no idea how much money my hubby has in his wallet and he has no idea whats in mine....but we respect each others honesty and it works for us....

it is never his or my money as i do not earn.....even though we a joint account we also have seperate accounts...

• To say someone else is "my" Judas, would mean casting myself as Jesus ... which is a bit egotistical for Monday morning

• AgentGingerAgentGinger ✭✭✭

Who's this "Jesus" character?

• Big_GBig_G ✭✭✭

My wife and I have separate accounts, but also joint accounts for regular outgoings.  We also have a joint account where we each put a certain amount in per month which basically pays for holidays throughout the year, and a joint saving account too.

I wouldn't go to her purse and take money without asking though.  I sometimes say "Can I borrow twenty quid as I forgot to go the hole in the wall?" and she'll say "yes, take it out of my purse" but I wouldn't do it without asking, and neither would she.