Just A Little Bit Further 2013

Comments

• loulabellloulabell ✭✭✭

imageboing boing boing boing

• Hellooooooooooooooooooooo

sorry I really need a catch up. Too many exciting things going on, I don't know where to start.

We raced on Weds at the Washlands Relays on Weds and I got a PB of 15.35 which I am so pleased with.

Loula  I may just join you boing boing boing.

Hope everyone is okay

*goes back to have a read*

• mathschickmathschick ✭✭✭

morning all

ecky!! How are you? well done on your pb

far too cold this morning to go swimming in a lake so off to spinning then masters swim session

• Morning Mathschick. I cant believe how cold it is at the moment. I'm great thanks.

DJ Im so sorry to hear your wife is struggling. My friend has MS and has some okay days and then some terrible ones.image

Morning everyone,

• Morning

Ecky...well done on your PB.fantastic

Well 1 more sleep and its M-Day...eeeeeeeek..had a god sleep last night and actually feeling a lot lot better. weather looking good too so am getting all excited. Got me kit all sorted and a lift to....................yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

AF.Boss...could you all be at the 18 mile mark please..its a bit where the route goes into a country estate so not many spectators there and that's where it usually goes wrong for me...NOT THIS YEAR though....imageI am gonna fly through it

Hope everyone has a good day

• loulabellloulabell ✭✭✭

morning all!! oops, afternoon, been busy with jobs today.

frannnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woop woop!

im gonna be there yelling and pom pomming!! ive spray tanned and glittered my whole body so there will be a cloud of glitz on the course!!

how r u feeling ????????ooo im so boingy for you!!!

right teaM! sergeant loula is with clipboard and i hope you are F I T and R E A D Y!

• loulabellloulabell ✭✭✭

GO GO FRANNY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CANT WAIT TIL T0MOZ!!

franny - i will be there at mile 18 shouting and cheeringimage It is going to be warm tomorrow so make sure you hydrate properly. Best of luck

• Afternoon everyone

Ecky - that's great news on your PB.  Looks like all that hard work for the marathon paid off imageimage.

Franny - so excited for you - hope you have a fabulous time, although usually that's not what is going through your head during the race image.

Ankle seems to be recovering quite well - less puffy and I walked a bit today with no pain so will go for a short trial run tomorrow.  And the sun is out in Greenwich today.

• Thank you everyone. image That image of you all at mile 18 will be enough to keep me going...LOL

Louise...hope your ankle is ok for your trial run tomorrow.It's horrible being out with injury.

Its been sunny here today to.We had Chico up around the reservoirs and he had another wee swim. he had his 1st swim yesterday when we had him out and he seems to like it...lol .Not meant to be as sunny/warm tomorrow so that's good.

I will let you know how I get on tomorrow. Hopefully I will be finished this time tomorrow. Race starts at 10 am for the faster runners so I reckon I should be running by 10.10.........woooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo

Homemade Lasagne for tea and a small glass of red imageimage and an earlish night.

• Go go go Franny.Look out for the loud cheers @ mile 18.

Party night tomorrow to celebrate your success!

Louise-Fingers crossyour anklet ankle.

Loula-I am seriously thinking about this Mil miler.But, if I don't run the full 38 I will run with you for many a mile!

My number arrived today for Marathon no 2- looking forward to it,especially, as time is of no relevance.

• Morning all!

Good Luck Franny!! Have a great time!image

Ecky - well done on your PB!

Louise - Hope your ankle is OK today.

AF - Oooo Marathon no 2!  Exciting!

Hi everybody else!

Just off to kids' swimming and a little run for me. I ran yesterday and have pulled someting in my hip/ back but really want to run today so I will see how it goes and maybe walk it if I can't run. (Don't really want to miss a run as I'm only running weekends at the moment.)

Anyway, have a good day all. x

• Thanks Jude Aw no hope ur hip ok

Well the day us here Yayyyyy so excited Sunny blue skies so hope it does not heat up to much

Just tucking in to me porridge with honey and cinnamon

Speak later

• MOOOOOORNING

Just popping on to wish our Franny Good Luck. You will be brilliant. I cant wait to hear how you got on. Can we track you?

Track training for me this morning and a bit of gardening later. Its beautiful out there today image

morning

franny - go go go

Jude - hope your hip is ok today

had a little bike ride and off for a lake swim soon - it is lovely out there. Might have a little walk in the sunshine this afternoon

• Quick check in I am back and did a PB time.woo hoo did not go sub 4.30 but what the heck I am happy with my 4.36.04 and that's a wrap lol Will write report tomorrow guys Cheers off for Champers

brilliant!! well done franny. Looking forward to your report. Recover well

• loulabellloulabell ✭✭✭

well done franny sis!!!! omg you ar3 amazing thats such a good time AND a PB!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

go have a well earned rest xx

• Franny, you are amazing and a brilliant time too.

Mathschick, I hope you enjoyed your walk.

Hi Loula.

Track torture for me this morning. Our leader did an activity where we had to run and pass a ball but if you dropped it you had to do a lap of the track. Needless to say, I have never been good at ball games, I am exhausted image.

• Well done Franny. Great PB and look forward to the report.

• loulabellloulabell ✭✭✭

oh dear Ecks, track torture sounds awful but made me giggle lol,

as did your comment on FB that little Ecky made LOL!!!!! I Spat me tea out on the keyboard earlier when i read it lol

• loulabellloulabell ✭✭✭

louise , hope your ankle is okimage

• loulabellloulabell ✭✭✭

how are u feeling today franny sis?image

morning all

franny - hope your legs are ok today

ecky - that track session sounds hard, kind of like something a PE teacher would do

well OH and boys are coming back today - they have said they'll be home by lunchtime which I suppose means I need to cook lunch for them. I am feeling very lazy so might just do nothing todayimage the ow swimming place is open again today, but really I just want to chill a bit

• MOOOOORNING

Loula it was a tough session but we have such a laugh. Oh yes and the Bush trimming comment was hilarious.

Mathschick, yes I was in the naughty corner image. I would have a chill if I were you. You deserve the rest. I take it you are off for the week now.

Just back from a nice little run to the shops to get Sausages for a nice Sausage and tomato sandwich then gardening while its still nice.

ecky - yes, off for the weekimage  but that gives me lots of time to get really nervous for next weekend. I think it will be the first time I have done an event honestly not knowing whether I can actually finish within the cutoffs. Actually, probably the first event I have done with cutoffs (apart from a couple of half marathons where the cutoffs were pretty lax)

what was the bush trimming comment? You have left me wondering....

• Franny - WELL DONE!!!!!! image You are brilliant! Hope you aren't too achey today.

MC - Enjoy your week off! 

Hi everybody else!

Just did a short run yesterday. Could feel my hip but wasn't painful so carried on. Think it's gonna be OK. 

4 weeks till the students break up and 5 weeks till I finish.... nearly there...... 

x

• Franny, that's fantastic.  I'll bet the Champers after was delicious image.  Looking forward to the report.

Jude, good news that the hip didn't play up.

(Not sure I want to know about bush trimming....image)

I went for a little tester run this morning, ankle still slightly swollen but not painful - easy run for about 30 minutes and feeling absolutely fine so will try intervals sessions tomorrow.  Not running makes me grumpy and lardy.  I met a friend for breakfast this morning, mine was date loaf with yoghurt and fruit compote, which was rather fab but perhaps needed more than 30 minutes easy trot to burn it off image.

• I must admit cut offs worry me too but you will be fine. The Bush thing is that yesterday little Ecky was cutting his Broccoli and out of the blue announced "I'm just trimming my Bush" needless to say, I choked on my dinner and Big Girl burst out laughing. Thankfully he didn't have a clue what we were laughing about although I was a bit shocked that Big Girl did. I forget she is nearly 17.

Jude I hope your hip is okay. What happened to it?

Louise, I am like a bear with a sore head when I am injured. I hope you get sorted soon.

I am shattered. Just been digging the Garden while Mr Ecky and Middle Ecky wash the car. Making the kids do some jobs for a change.

ecky image

I have had a very lazy dayimage well, I will justify that by the fact that I am tapering... this excuse is going to last all weekimage I may just be going up the walls by the weekend though