Photos

OMG have just got around to viewing my photos, and they are gross, why the hell do they take them from 25 mile on, everyone looks s**t by then, in days gone by they were from Cutty Sark, at least most of us still had a smile on our face, I, for one will not bother buying any of these!!!

Comments

• FreemersFreemers ✭✭✭

I guess it's easier to single out individual runners later on when you're more spaced out.  But I agree - mine are all pretty rubbish too, apart from a couple where as luck would have it I spotted my family in the crowd around Westminster right at one of the photo points, so had a big grin on my face. In all the rest I am a champion gurner image

• PhilPubPhilPub ✭✭✭

They've managed to get some good ones of me around Surrey Quays area, classic both feet off the ground pose, with a steely look of determination on my face (as opposed to the "I'm having a shit" look on my face, which was continuous for the last three miles).  I also managed a cheery thumbs-up at Tower Bridge.

But for those prices they can keep them.  image

• literatinliteratin ✭✭✭

My mum managed an amazing both feet off the ground picture of me just after Blackfriars Bridge. I'm looking a bit sweaty, but otherwise pretty happy, and it was free. image

• I love the levitating pics - I might buy one of my feet - but not the rest of me. A red sweaty mess. Niiiice !
  • Phil - that's put my mind at rest, I thought the 'having a shit' face was just me.  My alternative in finishing line photos is the 'Mutley', where my bottom teeth appear to be trying to chew off the rest of my face.  I do also have a 'camp hand' when things start to get tough or if I'm really putting in the effort!