No More Page 3

Comments

• I like seeing pretty girls with most of their clothes off.. There I said it.

No, I don't buy the Sun. Anyone who still buys any print media at all is almost certainly a numpty. There are a lot more pretty girls with their clothes off to be found elsewhere these days.

• It's my wife's birthday today, so I'm taking the 5th ! 

• Oh dear...nice big hole you're digging there Dave image

You are the one describing them as "urgent"  and "bimbos"

Urgent for what? And how do you know they are bimbos? Linda Lusardi wasn't as I recall.

• Nick Windsor 4 wrote (see)

I quite like an older woman, always did

That's enough about your mother Nick.

Sorry I just couldn't resist.

• @Screampillar - How is asking why the OP cares either negative or obtuse?  I'm neither, but I have no time for petty whiners who think they're entitled to whinge their way through life without being offended.

•  The Daily Mirror is read by people who think they run the country; The Guardian is read by people who think they ought to run the country; The Times is read by people who actually do run the country; The Daily Mail is read by the wives of the people who run the country; The Financial Times is read by people who own the country; The Morning Star is read by people who think the country ought to be run by another country; and The Daily Telegraph is read by people who think it is.

Sun readers don't care who runs the country, as long as she's got big tits

• PhilPubPhilPub ✭✭✭

Bloody hell, I just remembered I had a dream about Samantha Fox the other day.  It wasn't like that though, she had her clothes on.  Damn, wish I could remember what it was all about. It was completely surreal and fucked up, even for me...

• literatinliteratin ✭✭✭
    PhilPub wrote (see)

Me and Deidre share the same surname, but she's not my Auntie.  Which is a shame really, she'd probably have a few stories for after Christmas dinner.

I read an interview with her once where she talked about all the stuff she and her giant team of agony aunts do that doesn't end up in the paper, and she seemed really lovely and sensible. She'd be an amazing real-life auntie.

• Dave The Ex- Spartan wrote (see)

The Daily Mirror is read by people who think they run the country; The Guardian is read by people who think they ought to run the country; The Times is read by people who actually do run the country; The Daily Mail is read by the wives of the people who run the country; The Financial Times is read by people who own the country; The Morning Star is read by people who think the country ought to be run by another country; and The Daily Telegraph is read by people who think it is.

imageimage

• Screamapillar wrote (see)

Oh dear...nice big hole you're digging there Dave image

You are the one describing them as bimbos"

And how do you know they are bimbos? Linda Lusardi wasn't as I recall.

If your aspiration is taking your top off for a tabloid news paper, how would you describe them ? 

• so why is it alright to have pictures in the national papers for all to see a pair of breasts...............

but in my local park or beach I am not allowed to go topless................and at the same time every bloke is allowed to go topless...........

The Daily Mirror is read by people who think they run the country; The Guardian is read by people who think they ought to run the country; The Times is read by people who actually do run the country; The Daily Mail is read by the wives of the people who run the country; The Financial Times is read by people who own the country; The Morning Star is read by people who think the country ought to be run by another country; and The Daily Telegraph is read by people who think it is.

seren nos wrote (see)

so why is it alright to have pictures in the national papers for all to see a pair of breasts...............

but in my local park or beach I am not allowed to go topless................and at the same time every bloke is allowed to go topless...........

Good point Seren. I think women should be allowed to go topless if they want, but blimey most women wont even show their legs if they are deemed to be of poor quality. Imagine the stress women would put themselves under worrying about the pertness of their breastsimage

• Intermanaut wrote (see)

@Screampillar - How is asking why the OP cares either negative or obtuse?  I'm neither, but I have no time for petty whiners who think they're entitled to whinge their way through life without being offended.

That would be a sound enough argument if SR had said he was offended. He wasn't, he admitted to being baffled, that's all.

Nick Windsor 4 wrote (see)
    Personally I find your general comments lack humour and are usually quite negative

Then clearly you don't read enough of my comments.

• To be honest we have a nudist beach but people often go topless on the regular beaches and nobody will say anything. I'm sure Caroline Lucas is not anti tits.

• Years ago the office I worked in used to have a Sun page 3 calendar up on the notice board... My female assistant complained but was told to lighten up....

.....that year she went on holiday to San Fransisco and she bought a calendar of gay men naked and " ready for action" and she added it to the notice board..

...all calendars were banned after that ! 

Screamapillar wrote (see)

If your aspiration is taking your top off for a tabloid news paper, how would you describe them ? 

It's a job that pays better than the till at Tescos - I might describe them as "financially astute". 

• Screamapillar wrote (see)
    Dave The Ex- Spartan wrote (see)

It's a job that pays better than the till at Tescos - I might describe them as "financially astute". 

I don't know what either jobs pays, so I will bow to your superior knowledge 

• Nick Windsor 4 wrote (see)

Then clearly you don't read enough of my comments.

I find your comments intersting, clever, and sometimes witty, maybe you should read mine properly

Aww...imageimage

• We could ask RW to set one up Nick - it might come in handy image

• Intermanaut wrote (see)

@Screampillar - How is asking why the OP cares either negative or obtuse?  I'm neither, but I have no time for petty whiners who think they're entitled to whinge their way through life without being offended.

At what point did asking a question become whinging?  Have to say, Buttercup has never once come across as someone who whinges their way through life and I've yet to see The Little Greeny offended, despite the best efforts of some.  You however - predictably adolescent and rude.

• Oh, I forgot..

(  *  )(  *  )

• I wonder what Tesco will pay me to work the checkout topless ?