Good running shops in west yorkshire with big choice?

Need to take the mother for new trainers and looking for a shop in west Yorkshire with huge range of womens running shoes. Up and running only have a small selection in Huddersfield if I recall. Any recommendations thanks.

Comments

• Any big stores in west Yorkshire cheers. If I recall up and running hudds is very small with hardly any choice.

•  That store is Huddersfield is a total waste of time they never have any stock I can't understand why the company keeps it open!! Up and running in Leeds is good as they have a new store down near the railway station now and its next to a new Jack wolfskin shop to make you spend even more moneyimage

The complete runner Ilkley everytime though. Awesome advice from ex-runners who have years of experience.

• NykieNykie ✭✭✭

There's a big running shop in Xscape at Castleford. Runners serving, including one of the Pontefract parkrun founders, if I remember correctly. I think it's a Sweatshop and they do gait analysis as well, for what it's worth. The treadmill is round a corner so not in full view. 

• NykieNykie ✭✭✭

There's a small Up & Running in Harrogate and a running shop in York, but they're both quite small.