Cushiest job in the world?

2»

Comments

• Tony Blair. Talk hypocritical phony sanctimonious self-serving bullshit for £12m a year.

• Can't say it would be all that easy having to live with being Tony Blair

• Screamapillar wrote (see)
    cowgirl668 wrote (see)

member of the royal family ? Particulary the minor royals that I understand receive an income from us tax payers or the queen. Either way earning before they get out of bed 

No chance. All those public engagements you have no choice but to do, pretending to look interested and engaged when you're not, always having to be polite and dressed up to the nines, all that ceremonial claptrap, all that formality and all those rules - no thanks! 

yes but that is only for a few hours a day or eveen a week for most of them........and they don't need to worry about so many things...someone else chooses what you have to wear for those occassions and they write what you have to say........

someone makes the meals you want and does the housework and worries about getting the tradesmen in to fix things.......

you can have your own personal trainer and physio qand go straight to the front of the queue for any medical problem without even having to que when you get there.......

• Still wouldnt fancy it Seren - you have no say on when your time's your own and would you really want someone running every aspect of your life including choosing your clothes for you?

A prison's still a prison even if it's a very luxurious one.

• + 1 for restaurant critic.

not only do you just eat for a living - you never have to cook your own tea.

• runners world editorial team - must be the job- as a previous contributor said just look at RW last year and change the heading - Last year "Beginners run 5K in under 30mins", this year " 5K in under 30mins for Beginners"

• RicFRicF ✭✭✭

Marketing department for a product that sells itself.

🙂

• SideBurnSideBurn ✭✭✭
    RicF wrote (see)

Marketing department for a product that sells itself.

Hmmm tap water salesman..... that is a piece of me. What is the salary? (benefits could be all you can drinkimage)

• This guy seems to think he's got it:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23002794

That bloke who claims to be Jesus also seems to be onto quite a good thing.

• SideBurnSideBurn ✭✭✭
    Screamapillar wrote (see)

This guy seems to think he's got it:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23002794

That bloke who claims to be Jesus also seems to be onto quite a good thing.

I would eat kangaroo burgers for less than thatimage, but what is so bad about cuisine in Western Australia that you would need to pay some one £61K? 

But that is only the third most watched video on the BBC;

Second most watched is, "India vagina gel: 'Why the hell should you be tightening anything?'" I would probably offer to be 'Chief Tester' to make sure the vaginas are properly tightened (as long as I get to choose the candidates) for a small fee.

You would not get much sympathy from the wife for, "Having a hard day at the office"

• Hm...I actually wonder whether some "things" only appear to need tightening because the other "things" aren't big enough to fill them. 

It might be the screw not the nut that's the problem...

• SideBurnSideBurn ✭✭✭
    Screamapillar wrote (see)

Hm...I actually wonder whether some "things" only appear to need tightening because the other "things" aren't big enough to fill them. 

It might be the screw not the nut that's the problem...

Which is precisely why you would need a 'Chief Tester' plus an assistant for the ugly ones... whoops; I mean the ladies with a much much fuller figure.... or a 'great personality'.....