Does anyone use Deep heat or Deep Freeze products?

Hi all,

I am emailing from Nexus Communications, a healthcare communications agency. I am interested to find out if any of you use Deep Heat or Deep Freeze and have had a positive experience of using the product that you would be happy to share with us? I appreciate that on some forums these kinds of posts are not approved of, so if you would like to remove it that is fine and apologies, but please rest assured that I am not selling anything. I am just trying to contact people who may use the Deep Heat or Deep Freeze product in their training or when picking up an injury.

I am looking for case studies on how you use the product/s, what your memories are of it, be it for sports use/managing injuries or more casually for general aches and pains day to day such as from gardening. If anyone does use the product it would be great if I could send you a questionnaire to fill in and, if needed, interview you. I'm hoping to talk to the media on some of the case studies and if they were used in a media piece you would be compensated you for your time.

If you are interested in being a case study and finding out more on this please contact me on 0207 052 8854 or jonathan.falcone@nexuspr.com. I would need to be able to have your name, email address and a contact number.

Kind regards,

Jon

Comments