Options

Crewe Deja Vu 3 - Track Marathon

Right, so who has signed up for this one then? I've not done a track marathon before, so other than remembering to turn left a lot, what else do I need to know?

Comments

• Options
    Dr.DanDr.Dan ✭✭✭

Presume you need to be very good at counting laps ... my dodgey maths reckons on there being 105.4 of themimage!

• Options
    Northern Gazza wrote (see)

Right, so who has signed up for this one then? I've not done a track marathon before, so other than remembering to turn left a lot, what else do I need to know?

That you'll be bored shitless?!!

• Options

It'll be good to see you there Northern Gazza. The race is chip timed so you have no worries about lap counting, plus there will be plenty of people to chat to, music and a bouncy MC to keep you motivated, plus a few other surprises en route too.

All you need to remember is to do a victory lap at the end - it'll be the only marathon you run where you can do this image

• Options

Thanks Michael

Looking forward to it. It will be a new type of marathon challenge for me that's for sure.

Got the Yorkshire Marathon on 20th October, then getting married the weekend after, then Crewe Deja Vu the following weekend so I will be busy. Good job Debbie is an understanding partner.

Will see you there.

Regards

Gazza