Options

Where can i buy orthotics in London?

Hi

Can anyone recommend anywhere in London where I can get a pair of orthotics?

I have heard that profeet and fitter feet are both good.

Thanks

Comments

• Options

Norbert Cauvas at Foot Factor - he makes the orthotics while you wait (in just 1 appt) and gets great results. He works closely with the Serpentine runners. Also, cost is reasonable compared to other orthotics that are sent away to be made.

• Options

I understand that some people don't like orthotics but others really benefit from them - as someone was looking for orthotics and I know Norbert does good work I wanted to add my bit of advice ... so I posted. Hope that's ok image

• Options
    MillsyMillsy ✭✭✭
    Why did you have to post it multiple times?

It makes it all look a bit suspicious, don't you think?
  • Options

yes, didn't think of that - I don't often have time to post but like to promote what I think is good so when I saw various relevant posts I answered. Hard to know what to write, there seem to be a lot of people recommending products, practitioners etc so it felt ok to post about someone who works well (only my opinion of course!) People can then choose whether to research it more. Sorry if it's come across the wrong way image   ... will keep quiet in future image

• Options
    MillsyMillsy ✭✭✭
    how on earth did you find all of the posts that were years old?
  • Options

simply searched orthotics and also saw threads in the health section .... image Enjoy your weekend.