Raceways - Schools Out August 10th

I have been getting into running over the last year. I have taken part in a few local events and am always looking at others.

I recently stumbled upon a company called Raceways. I noticed their next race is the School's Out on August 10th at Moreton Morrell. 

I was wondering if anyone had done this before and could tell me more about it? What is the course like? Any tips for training?

Comments

• I've done the 10k before. It's a very nice run with excellent facilities at the start/finish. Watch out for the hill at 9k though!

• The 10km is what I am looking at myself, and a hill sounds interesting. It's a good chance to push yourself at then end. 

I have a friend I was talking to last night about this and he is interested in the 20km. What is that like?

• Its a really good course.. surprisingly quick as you have two downhills which are gentle enough to help your pace along without having to hold yourself back. Last year was a fab goodie bag as well. The t shirts they did were really unique and made a nice change.

Gutted to have to miss it this year.

• I have done 20K came 4th last time first vet.Grest event well orginised.Already entered for next weeks 20K.Good route nice little hill coming into finish, twice for 20K.

• Hi Guys...I'll see you there next week. I'll be competing in the 10K as I've just created a running club at work and it's our first club race. One of my members is 62 and will be running her first 10K the week before but has still signed up for this one...awesome effort!