Monday 15th July 2013

Morning

Todays lyrics:Remember me to one who lives there, she once was a true love of mine.

What:3M Easy off road and not the usual hills session

Why: First day back

Catch up time

Back later

Comments

• emzapemzap ✭✭✭

Morning Birks and LMH

Went with this one as knew the lyrics!

What: probably 9 km, yoga and lacrosse if I can fit it in.  Likelihood is I'll only get 2 of them in
    Why: too much work
    Last hard: all weekend working
    Last rest: 13/7

Have a good one all

• Morning LMH: Starting this thread today at exactly the same time ! Spooky or whatimage

Morning emzap

• a rare yes to lyrics!

what: perhaps a short run this afternoon

why: weather dreich and right ankle a bit sore

last hard: Saturday

last rest: yesterday

rest from cricket today!image
  • alehousealehouse ✭✭✭

Morning!

Lyrics: indeed. Hope you enjoyed your holiday Birks.

What: something easy this evening, probably quite late on
    Why: working, then cricket watching

Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Ale: We did thanks.image

• DonaldoDonaldo ✭✭✭

Lyrics - yup! image

5 miles at a decent pace this morning - that's me been back running 9 days after a 10 day break so should be back at my normal pace by now.... 34:40 confirmed this, quite pleased.  It was lovely to feel coldish again today on the run, especially with the wind in my face on the way back.

• I do enjoy Blisters Posts!! They sometimes "honest up" a fella - even if it is just to himself!!

2k swam & 15 miles cadence spin.

Not sure about this evening. possible 4-5 miles run. I'll have to "feel" things out!!

Ale - I'd say you were excited early yesterday afternoon!!

• Spooky indeed birks -  but looks as though you were the most popular!

Extra session for me today as no time tomorrow due to an all day work meeting at a site about 35 miles away - for which I don't even get pain. Grrrrr. The joys of self employment. Anyway, another beautiful morning here.

What:           swim/ride
    Why:            no time to swim tomorrow
    Last hard:    30/6
    Last rest:      27/4

Yesterday's lyrics were Summer by Dido.

If you think you can or you think you can't you're probably right.
  • LMH: Yeah because emzap knew my lyrics that's all.image

• None taken image

2.8k swum and 35.5 miles bikes at a new best average speed for my trusty old road bike (am doing another 100 mile sportive on Sunday so thought I'd best readjust to her as it's too hilly for the new TT bike). Need to push on, stay well and not get injured!

Love the typo above - it's not that I don't get pain but that I don't get paid! I have enough pain with the things I do for 'fun' image

If you think you can or you think you can't you're probably right.
  • 6 miles D+D in only sunny bit of day. Still windy...
  • alehousealehouse ✭✭✭

Evening!

What: 28 mins sloow in the relative cool of the evening.
    Why: sloow because my little legs weren't keen on playing, although they loosened up towards the end. Glad I waited until after 8 though. Rather warm at cricket after work...where it was even warmer.

Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Good on you ALe. I went to bed early.