Tour of Merseyside 2013

2»

Comments

• Alan & team - well done!

The race ran like clockwork.  6 interesting & challenging races. I'm a combination of knackered & elated.

See you next year.

• Well done Iain - no mean feat to acheive what you did over the week along with all your fellow runners.

• What an astonishing week of racing. The post race presentation was attended by everyone who took part and the eagerly awaited video will be posted shortly for all to see just how magical the whole Tour was. Running at it's absolute best!!

• There has been a flurry of post Tour activity this morning and so far we have taken more entry reservations than we had entries this year. Looks like an early sell out as it has obviously captured the imagination of the running communityimage

• I must admit Alan I didn't think this was one of your brightest ideas and I had a feeling it would all turn out to be a damp squib. How wrong could I be!! Couldn't make it to any of the races but looking at the comments on FB etc it looks like everyone had a great time,there seems to be a real sense of comaraderie between all of the competitors and it looks like some strong friendships have been made. Well done to all involved.

• What a fantastic weeks running. Many thanks to Alan and the BTR team for a brilliantly organised event. The 6 races were all different and combined to make a great event. The camaraderie between the runners was the highlight of the week - there was a brilliant atmosphere all week with everybody encouraging each other. I have signed up again for next year!

• Chieffy - have faith!!

Steve - it turned out to be a stunning week of running and racing and much better than even I thought. the post event comment supports that and interest is sky already for next year.