50 Shades darker...

2»

Comments

• RicFRicF ✭✭✭

Watching other people have sex, boring! Yes, seen that at some 'stag do' in the midlands.

The function was put together by some anglers and rugby players and while the 'players' got to work on 'the entertainment' (Saffire) I was amused how quickly the novelty wore off and how most of the assembled throng went back to talking sport and fishing over their pints.

As an 18 year old I got a laugh when at some point I shouted, "And for an encore she puts her kit back on". Ok I paid for that when she sat on my face but hey hoe.

Mind you, I over heard an old timer remark that "I was at a do last week where that lass was and I can tell you now that that traffic cone over there is no virgin".

🙂

• Anglers and Rugby Players.  whatever she was getting paid it wasn't nearly enough. 

• RicFRicF ✭✭✭
    Miffi wrote (see)

Anglers and Rugby Players.  whatever she was getting paid it wasn't nearly enough. 

She was getting paid alright, though there was some debate as to wether or not it was worth it.

Some guys took the opportunity to get what they'd been missing for a while, and I'll never forget this guy stumbling back into the main hall and talking to a mate of mine, it went: "Hi Jacko, where you been? 'With that Saffire bird, brilliant, only cost a tenner!', "Bloody tenner!, is that all she's paying?".  

Catch my drift?

🙂

• well you seem to be implying she got well used, wasn't sexually attractive and not particularly adept at what she was doing.  and then you paid her to sit on your face.

• Miffi wrote (see)

well you seem to be implying she got well used, wasn't sexually attractive and not particularly adept at what she was doing.  and then you paid her to sit on your face.

That's how I read it too Miffi. 

• RicFRicF ✭✭✭
    Miffi wrote (see)

Anglers and Rugby Players.  whatever she was getting paid it wasn't nearly enough. 

Miffi wrote (see)

well you seem to be implying she got well used, wasn't sexually attractive and not particularly adept at what she was doing.  and then you paid her to sit on your face.

It was so long ago, everyone in the anecdote is dead. I've never been involved in anything like that since. 

Btw, I didn't pay for that. I simply failed to escape when she did the tour of the room.

🙂