Performance Measurement

Hi

First of all i am not Spam. I am real person, and you can google me to find my profiles. So if you like running or walking this qualifies you to participate in my research project that focuses on both measuring sports performance and the usage of technology for this purpose. If you do not want to praticipate on any survey that is fine, and please do not continue reading. I do not want to waste your time I choose this forum, because i would like to adress a broad group of runners.

The research is part of my joint master program in Global Innovation Management at Aalborg University, Denmark and Strathclyde University, Scotland.

The goal of my research project is to develop a new concept to make performance easier to measure on an individual basis and to find out why people use new technology in the sporting world.

By participating in this research you will help me finish the final year of my masters with a successful project, as well as in developing a product which fits your own personal needs. Your answers will be completely anonymous and all results are exclusively for the project.

Please take two minutes of your time and fill out the attached survey attached. 

Link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/...xugpivZjC-I/viewform

Thank you so much for your support.
Rebecca Davis

Comments