Mundane thread

Comments

• I am knitting one of my boys a jumper. It's a denim blue, chunky knit as he says he's after the Cornish fisherman look - it'll be the next big fashion statement. (You heard it here first). image

• I've just been in to see Rob and he is wearing a lovely blue knitted sweater, probably some poor girl's pride and joy.

• Of course, i dont know the difference between a jumper and a sweater, or even a jersey.

• As long as it's not a tank top image

• Went to the pub twice today to try and retrieve my jacket but the pub was shut, on a Saturday! :O Will have to get it some other way now as I won't be going back for a few weeks. image

• Ithink a mundane jumper / sweater / pullover / jersey is going to have to happen.

• Oh yes! One sleeve longer than the other?

• and different colours, maybe mix spots and stripes.

• I have found some sausages for dinner next week, M&S pork, cheese and red onion. Even better is that they are gluten free.

The car passed its MOT today.image It was worrying for a while as it might have needed new tyres.

I have witnessed how not to unlink a bicycle chain, good news is Mr Steady managed to fix it eventually although it is now one link shorter.

• G'morning Mundanies :

Ooh sausages, I've a weakness for the ones with bramley apple in them, especially if I'm making toad in the hole.

I've been out cycling on Capt Jackson for the first time in weeks, followed by a rainy bimble down the trail with DW and Dawn Dog.  I was worried that I may have depleted some necessary vitamins and minerals with all this activity, so had some toasted crumpets as an emergency medical measure.

• Wise move DS and well done on a successful bike bimble.

The wedding was fab.  Full of friends and love and laughter and fromage. Well I couldn't ruin that run could I?  Met SOLB's lovely squeeze and ate and drank and danced, and I wish it could have gone on forever.  I'm officially rubbish at Scottish dancing though.  They did strip the willow which was all going fine until it got to me.  I kept going the wrong way and caused a major pile-up.

We're now hoofing up the M25 and will be home in 40 minutes it says.  Only I need a wee NOW.

• Forgot to say we sent good luck  vibes to Abingdon as we passed Oxford

• Afternoon. Another fun sea swim with massive waves and got to do a full somersault in the water care of one very big wave. Lost my hat and googles in the process and was flung at the shore. As you can tell, I take my swimming seriously. There was talk of doing some of that proper swimming in a pool thing.

Well done on the MOT SteadyCJ.

I'm not a big fan of sausages but used to have some really good pork, cheese and leek sausies locally. Unfortunately the shop shut down when the owner retired some years ago. Haven't fornd anything that comes close.

So, have cycled and swum so far today, think I need to go for a bimble soon.

• I like a good sausage occasionally, in fact we had some chipolatas on a sandwich for breakfast this morning.

• BookyBooky ✭✭✭

I love sausages. I am a sausage fiend. There's a company called Heck that makes gluten free sausages, and they have varieties including one with apple, and one with chorizo. Mmm... *salivates*

Are you doing your own triathlon today Mouse?

It sounds/looks like it was a wonderful day yesterday Hash image

I like a nice tank top image

• Mmmmmm sausages....

I ran today and explored some of the roads nar me.  I've also been falling off ladders and getting dirty.  I feel the need for some lemon curd yogurt now

• SC - do you fancy a dip in the sea on boxing day? Friend in Eastbourne is having an open house and we're all going swimbling.

• That is very tempting Mouse.  I'm not sure where I will be for Christmas but I do know that it won't be with my family

• Those Heck sausages are really good in their own right.

• In case anyone was worried, I've now had a wee.

• Phew Hash, glad to know that!

MrKJ is on the phone to his parentals. Sometimes when I hear him talk to them I want to thump my head against a brick wall.

I am tackling the To Do list - wuhoo......

• Good to see you haven't left it till the last minute KJ image.

• (((Mundanies)))

*pours Twinings* I know it's supposed to be a Monday, but you don't have to believe it just 'cos everybody else does.

• *slurp*  Thanks DS.  It's only technically Monday for me as I've booked the day off.  What time is Murder She Wrote on?

KJ

1)  write to do list
    2)  feel instantly more organised. 
    3)  rest

• Morning. Weather is a bit shocking is it not?! I think we must have had a mini hurricane, or at least, a cat sized tornado here last night, because when I let the furry one in at 2am one side of him was drenched and coated in thick mud, which he then proceeded to wipe around my bare legs, the banisters and door frames. Managed to wipe him down a bit, then he had some food and went and settled himself on our bed. Good thing I thought to put an old towel down for him first!
    I was up again at 5am cleaning up cat vomit in the living room. image
    I have only just got up and had no idea of the time as there had been a power cut.

Think I'll skip breakfast today and just go straight into second breakfast. image

• Morning all - our wedding was fab too image We danced until 2.33 (that's exactly when we got into bed - others partied till 7.00!  I'm too old for that carry on) - the band were amazing a 10 piece jazz group.

I have now recovered - I may have had one too many shandies image

We don't have much weather here at the minute.

I'm doing some online Christmas shopping today - Asda have a half price toy sale on.

• Morning, plenty of weather here to go around if you want some.

Glad that all weddings went of swingingly. I had a really good sociable weekend which has been rare for me. Was good to get out and do things. 

Apparently this very mild weather may trigger some mini tornadoes. Should be interesting. Don't think I'll be getting up the ladder then.

• PhilPubPhilPub ✭✭✭

We appear to have changed milk supplier at work.

• image A change of milk is it still full fat through or are you now skimmed?

In mundane news bookie's car managed to get fixed on saturday both had a very buzy and rubbish day going around birmingham but got stuff sorted and met some nice doggies. Was knackered by saturday night and didn't eat properly for a race although did have some very nice fish and chip's. image

Hash saw Foxx at the start line and got all the gossip on TP's wedding. image