Skora Shoes

Hey evry1 i am thinking about buying minimalist/natural running shoes i use to run in saucony viratta and i think its time go on was thinking between New Balanace minimus and my friend showd me those shoes http://skorarunning.pl/shop/all

Skora any1 has been running or have any experiance with them? what would be better Minimus or 1 of those ?

Help would be nice

All the best

Comments

• CliveSCliveS ✭✭✭

Never heard of them, but they look colourful. I notice the prices are in Euros. If you are in the UK, then I would consider shoes that are widely available in the UK - so you can try them on.

It's OK buying from the web once you have found a size and brand that works.

• I work for the brand here in the states and have probably ran more miles in the brand than anyone else, including 1100 miles in a single pair of Forms, and a few ultras in Base. 

Let me know if you have any questions or comments on shoes, I can help you with sizing if you can get a measurement of the length of your longer foot, too. 

Kyle @ SKORA

• They were going cheap on Sports-Persuit the other week. Not cheap enough though to chance given that the brand have absolutely no presence here.