Camp IM Wimbleball 70.3

Just wondered if anyone is camping over the IM Wimbleball 70.3 weekend?

Anyone who's done it before recommend it?

Comments

• Sorry hubby insisted on a B&B, my first time so don't know anything 

• I'm planning on camping but haven't sent the form off. I'm borrowing a tent but will also have the wife's Q7 so I may kip in that!
  • I did a B&B last year and found driving in on the day a nightmare (tiny lanes and marshalls stopping us) - I thought I was going to miss the event at one point!

I've only just sent mine off too - I'm hoping being on site over the weekend there will be a great buzz of IM enthusiats image. I'll take the tent too but agree with the car being an option if all fails!

See you there and happy training!

• I marshalled last year and spoke to a few guys that camped and enjoyed the saturday festivities and where glad they didn't have to travel in the morning, the camp sites are right next to the lake and everything is close by and well organised, I travelled from Coventry on the morning of the race and was lucky to get there early as the traffic got very bad on the hours leading up to the race, the roads are very narrow leading to the sight and seemed to come to a standstill shortly after I arrived, so if you do b&b have an early night and get on sight as early as poss, if you are worried about breakfast there are plenty of food stalls set up early but would recommend bringing your own to be safe.

Im marshalling this year too, I'll be the one with the pirate race cap on and I'll have sweets, choccy, puncture kits and more sweets image