Sleaford Half-Marathon

Hi all,

Please note we seem to have two Runners world listings for this years Sleaford Half Marathon. The correct address for entries is 19 Ladbroke Close, Helpringham, Sleaford, Lincs. NG34 0SX.

Entries are £15/£17 for UKA affilliated/non-affiliated runners, entry on the day is £2 extra. The last day for online entries is Thursday 20th Feb.

Prizes are supplied by Brooks UK and Lincolnshire Runner and are £100/£40/£20 vouchers for 1st, 2nd and 3rd man and woman. For Brooks centenary we also have prizes of £100 Brooks vouchers for the 100th man and 100th woman finishers.

More details can be found at www.sleafordhalf.com. Any queries, please contact entries@sleafordhalf.com.

Thanks,

Matt Lennard
Race director - Sleaford Half

Comments

• Thanks everyone who took part in our half marathon today - a record entry!

my apologies for the obvious problems at the number collection - definitely a learning experience for me - we know what needs to be fixed and we will rectify it for next year.

See you in 2015,

Matt

Race Director - Sleaford Half

• Thanks for organising a great race - it had everything - shame about the wind though - ruined my time!!

Looking forward to next year already. Great organisation and a pretty flat quick course.

• this was my 1st ever race back in 2006 and it just gets better and better, great day great race great organisation brilliant well done one and all 

• Fantastic event. My first half marathon in 5 years and great to get a new PB on this course. Very well organised and will definitely be back again to run this. Well done again.
  • Hi Everyone.

One last post from me for 2014 - thanks again to everyone who braved the wind to take part in our Half Marathon this year and thanks especially for all the positive feedback you've posted here, on Facebook and via email. It's great to know everyone enjoyed the race.

It anyone else would like to post a review on the RW events page - we'd really appreciate it.

See you all in 2015!

Matt and Sleaford Striders