RUN WEMBLEY formerly Sudbury Court 10k

Dear All

After our increase in numbers last year, we have fully got St Lukes Hospice involved and hope to get even more runners.

St Lukes need support through races like ours, which will ensure that as much as possible goes to charity rather than to private organisers.

We are approaching 40 runners already signed up which is excellent at this stage, so take advantage of the prices before the day.

We are also in talks with local sports shops and leisure centres about additional items for a goody bag and more spot prizes.  If there are enough numbers we may even be able to get a prize for the first runner from the London Borough of Brent.

The more people we can get signed up in advance the better as it will give local organisations an idea of the reach if they donate special offers.  Anything saved by getting sponsors will go straight to St Lukes.

Hope you can join us. 

Comments

• I have seen the poster outside Wembley park station and outside my local leisure centre at vale farm wembley. I think I did the 10k some years ago please it is getting some good take up. Think I will give it a go again this year.

• Great work from St Lukes as they have now got us up to 150 entrants, so enter now to avoid disappointment.

St Lukes are a great local Hospice and any profit raised will go towards them.

• Strangly i got my 10k pb at this race last year. I doubt that'll happen this year! 

• This is an excellent race for PB's.  With more runners this year than the last couple of years, you will be carried along to a faster time......

The entries are filling up so don't be disappointed as we may not be able to fit anyone in on the day.

There will also be a goody bag and a free prize draw for all runners.

• Anyone entering on-line up to about Wednesday will have their numbers sent in the post.  After that then it will be pick up on the day, although make sure that you leave us an e-mail address when entering so we can let you know.

Still spaces, although now heading towards the 175 mark and with the usual glut of last minute entries, make sure you get yours in early.