Literatin
Lolo40
Welsh Alex
Mrs Welsh Alex

Comments

• Hellloooooo

I had better sort my travel out then

• Come on now runners - no need to be shy

Both ST and myself are previous winners of the RW Most Flirtatious Forumite award so you are in safe hands

• literatinliteratin ✭✭✭

I'm here! Just trying to unearth a suitable photo for you. Is Mudchute around mile 17? Will need to do some maths.

• Yes its around mile 17 on the right hand side unless they have changed it

• literatinliteratin ✭✭✭

Okay, here we go...

Forum name: literatin

Expected arrival at Mudchute: Hmm. Give me a few minutes either side of 12pm.

Description of your race gear (a photo of you in the gear you will be wearing on the day is even better): see picture below. I will be looking more or less like this, but probably not quite so relaxed! I will also do my best to keep my eyes open, seeing as I completely failed to see the Mudchute supporters at all last year.

Special needs that you will leave at Expo: None. I'll just be grateful for an extra cheer. If I'm looking too comfortable, feel free to shout 'get your f***ing a*** in gear you lazy cow' or similar. If I seem to be struggling, perhaps best not to do that.

/members/images/699204/Gallery/ashby.jpg

• literatinliteratin ✭✭✭

Ooh, and you know what would be ace, if anyone has quick reactions? A photo. All runners are total narcissists and we love having pictures of ourselves running, even if we're looking dorky with our eyes closed (see above). Obviously we don't love paying marathon photos thirty quid for them though.

Will leave some beer money at the expo for you. image

• Hello guys...Glad I've got the Loverly Sweetest and Hello Maddy. Will not need to leave stuff at expo as that is covered- I do however expect champagne!!!image

• Morning Neighbours, I see they have put all the lovely ladies together this year. image

• Just a note for the Welshies

I am in Newport if that helps for dropping supplies off 

• Forum name: Britrisky

Expected arrival at Mudchute: Sometime around 12.40-12.50, I reckon ... not sure how long it'll take to cross start line, guessing around 10-20 min?

Description of your race gear - See below, but in shorts and no sleeves, hopefully

Special needs that you will leave at Expo: None. Just a big "c'mon, dig deep - get it done', or words to that effect will do nicely, please!!

/members/images/658339/Gallery/IMG_0156_(762x800)_-_Version_2.jpg

• Morning, you fabulous Group 3 runners!

We will have cheers, hugs and kisses aplenty for you on the day, so get your arses in gear and get onto this thread to get some party atmosphere going!

Foxy Lady, I might have drunk all the fizzy by the time you get there.....only joking! image

• image  - Bear has at last managed to limp over from her support group to give Sweetest Thing a gentle prod with her crutch......

• Hello!

Forum name: Drummond

Expected arrival at Mudchute: It will depend how long it takes me to get over the start line. I'm at the blue start so hopefully it won't take too long, so probably somewhere between 1245-1305.

Description of your race gear (a photo of you in the gear you will be wearing on the day is even better): I've not made the top yet, but it will look something like this with black shorts. If I can I'll stick up a photo of me in it before the day...

/members/images/307903/Gallery/SSCB_Vest.jpg

Special needs that you will leave at Expo: Probably nothing special, just the usual "come one" shout, a couple of jelly babies or something similar! Maddy / Sweetest Thing - Is there anything we can leave for you at the Expo???
  • Not for me Drummond.  Just what you need

• Trying to decide whether to get an early coach on the day or a hotel - hotel gives me time to shop but take the money to shop away - decisions decisions

• Hello!!!  New arrival here!!  So, details:

Forum name: Two-Stroke Tart, or TST

Estimated arrival time at Mudchute: around 2:15 (assuming it takes me about 15 minutes to get across the start)  I know that's late so if it's going to be an issue please say, I don't want you hanging around for hours after everyone else just for me.  I'm walk/running (injuries, again) and I've been averaging around 15 minute miles in training so I'm hoping that will work out the same on the day. 

Description of race gear: I'm running for Mind, but I'm still waiting on my vest.  Will stick up a picture when I get it image

Special needs: just big hugs and encouragement!!  We won't be getting to the expo until fairly late on the Saturday so not sure if anyone will be around to leave bits with, but if there isn't it doesn't matter as I have someone who can do that a bit further along the course image

And will be awesome to finally meet you ST! image

• Hello TST and Drummond

Any more for any more

• SunluvvaSunluvva ✭✭✭

Hi Lovely Ladies - Only just remembered that these fantastic support groups exist and also just realised that VLM is only 2 weeks away - how did that happen!.  

ST might remember what I look like.  Short, fat, mid 50's - shortish blonde hair, glasses.  I'll try to find a photo.  I won't know what I'm wearing till closer to the day as it depends on the weather.  I'm so slow I need to make sure I stay warm in the later stages if if it's rainy or cool etc.  and if it's hot I need a cap or I keel over!  

I will leave a little drop bag at the expo with some very ripe banana, dates and maybe some home made juice.  I'm a plodder and expect to finish in around 5.15- 5.30 so around 1.30ish at Mudchute?  

Hi TST, fancy finding you here image

• SunluvvaSunluvva ✭✭✭

ps.  Will either of you lovely ladies be at the expo on Saturday?

• I'll be there on Friday, but not Saturday.

And how dare you describe yourself as anything other than svelte??!!!

• SunluvvaSunluvva ✭✭✭

Lol ST, I hide it well and make thanks daily for lycra image.  I might come up on the Friday instead.  I used to go on the last day as there were always lots of good deals to be had but I think that's a thing of the past nowadays...............

• At the moment I will be travelling down early Sunday 

• SunluvvaSunluvva ✭✭✭

ST & Maddy.  Here's the link to my photos from Sunday's 1/2 marathon so you've got an up to date photo of me.  I'll probably be wearing the same club vest on the day - over another top if it's cold x  

http://gallery.sussexsportphotography.com/advsearch.tlx?advsearchid=1396634611&pictureid=22498056298