The Watford 10k

This is a good local race.  I usually do this followed by the Marlow 5 and then RUN WEMBLEY (SUDBURY COURT 10K) on the 18th May

Comments

• Or you could run the Watford 10k then the Pednor 5 that evening,  the marlow 5 and then RunWembley!

All good loal races.

• Second vote for Watford 10k + Pednor 5! How often does the chance arise to do the two races in one day?! Just putting my entries in now ...!

• Great run although a bit hilly for my liking. Could do with a bigger gap between where you get the medals and the tables with chocolate and water.....although chocolate greatly appreciated!!

• Lovely route this year through the woods. However, the change of start location compared to previous years (presumably to allow the double lap through the woods) resulted in a fair amount of chaos at the start/finish area, not helped by the inability to hear the announcements! Also disappointed that they were not chip timing the 1k event - kids have run this in previous years and missed out on comparing their improving times! Still a lovely event and will no doubt be back next year (hopefully having actually done some training!).

• Yes, nice to be back in the woods, though something may have to be done for the faster runners lapping people on their first loop.  I thought the new location at the bottom of Cassiobury park worked well, though it was initially hard to see where the front and back of the start was.  Overall though, really enjoyed it!

• Hi Guys, Planning for this to be my first ever event ! Very excited and starting my training tomorrow (From scratch - (The sofa)