Edinburgh Marathon places for sale x2

My housemate and I each have an Edinburgh Marathon race number available for sale if anyone has been training throughout the spring and fancies a crack at one of the fastest marathons in the UK.

It's probably worth noting that the race numbers are colour coded depending on gender (blue for boys, pink for girls) and these are both male entries. 

I'd be surprised if the race marshals were to notice, should you be wearing the wrong colour, but it would be a shame if you were to pay for the race number, book accommodation and travel up there just to get pulled out of the race at the start line (or even worse, just before the finish line).

If you have any questions though, feel free to contact me... email mgorman105@hotmail.com 

Comments

• so how will they get the numbers at registration..seems a bit silly off anyone to pay all that money to travel to Edinburgh to race under someone elses name.....and so the results won't count and they risk getting discovered./

when its so easy to get a normal place if they want to.

especially as you have logged on as mark Gorman.so can be reported so that the organisers are aware of the switch

• Well I'm in possession of the race number so I can post it to them immediately.

And while it is easy to register for the EMF when there are places available, it's not so easy to do it just over a week away from the event.

I've bought and sold race numbers to/from people at the last minute before and I was simply offering someone the opportunity to do the same. I think the race organiser's have better things to be doing with their time than trawling through RW forums looking to catch me out!

And finally, while the result wouldn't be registered in their name, the lovely medal they'd collect at the end would definitely be hanging on their wall.

• MillsyMillsy ✭✭✭
    Is there a discount if someone gets you a PB?