Who else gets up at stupid O clock to run ??

Comments

• GobiGobi ✭✭✭
    I'm not a Mo fan, something about him
  • Finally got themimage

• mathschickmathschick ✭✭✭

image what events/days did you manage to get tickets for?

• Maths: It only took me about 8 hours of waiting ! image

• Oh for the Tuesday 29th July athletics tickets.

I wouldn't have had the patience birky!! Bet you and Miss B will enjoy it though

• morning - track fail last night, leg still not magically healed, back to the osteo and roller. Core this morning, looks like the nice weather has arrived at last after the hail yesterday. Well done with the tickets birky. Happy hump day.

• Morning Kate, imageHappy Hump Day to you too

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-27388429

Just 20 or so minutes after we finally got tickets the CG14 ticketing system crashed ! See above.

Maths: Cheers, I'm sure we will.

35mins steady today. back soon

morning all

nothing for me today, felt too tired to get up. Or could be laziness image shame because it is beautiful morning!

• Morning maths

35mins Steadily done. Sunny day again here too image

NW: 1 squirrel, 1 white cat, bluebells, 2 dogs, 2 cyclists. Geordie acquired a Nike basketball and brought it home

Oh and 10 beer kegsimage

• Evening all

SOC run this morning and OW swim this evening. Signs up at Frensham warning of blue green algae but didn't see any so maybe it's a false alarm.

Off to Shropshire at the weekend to film the Apocalypse Ultra and then out to Morocco in 3 weeks to cover the Trans Atlas Marathon over 6 days. This change of career seems to be working out okay after all!

• Excellent Chris, only problem is you can't join in. Ferns ham is sounding less appealing.... Hill reps, spin and swim tonight NW one squirrel who hung around and watched me struggle up the hill.

• Evening

Ironically we got our Commonwealth Games Badminton tickets today !

Chris: Enjoy.

kate; The squirrel watching you made me laughimage

• Kate - I plan to join in on at least one stage of the TAM!!

wow, Chris, seems you have gone in a good direction there! Some fantastic opporutnities

• Morning you lot

35mins easy/steadily done

Dry, mild and no wind. Not a bad day for getting out.

NW: 1 Kingsmill Vanimage 1 Sky Cyclistimage 1 cat, 2 squirrels, 2 dogs, 4 snails,

morning

beautiful out there this morning, 4 miles with some intervals

NW: 1 hare, 2 ducks waddling along the path and 2 geese circling overhead

• Morning folks - 7.5 miles and a big NW 6 magpies, 4 cats, 1 dog, 2 geese with their 6 goslings and a deer, 2 OR as well. Quick dip in the pool afterwards. Glad the tickets are sorted birky, I was keen to go to the Anniversary Games but it's the day we go on holiday.

• Morning kate and maths

Kate: A cracking n w to-day for you.

maths; Haven't seen a hare in ages up here !

• In for a nosey.

Quiet today.

• Morning..

Sun's out and looking like a nice day ahead. 4 miles round the Bourne Woods this morning. NW some small birds and a few larger ones (crows) and a few dog walkers.

Driving up to Shropshire tonight and spending tomorrow filming the ultra. 

And then a few of us planning a little social swim at Frensham on Sunday.

Have a good weekend everyone! 

• A'noon

40min steady this morning. Okay run.

nw: 2 squirrels, 1 Sky Cyclist, 1 Kingsmill Van, 4 snails, 2 cats, 1 horse

Car passed its MOT todayimage

Working from 3.30-10pm today.

Warm and sunny here nowimage

• Evening all image

it's been a busy week and I have not had much time to get on here . I am down in Farnham at the moment . Tomorrow is the NDW 50  I hope to finish under 10 hours depending on how hot it gets.

have a nice time at the ultra Chris , congrats on the mot  BIrky , Kate glad to read the your injury Is on the wane

evening

good luck tomorrow valis

• GobiGobi ✭✭✭
    Hi kids

I entered my first race for nearly 2.5 years yesterday at quite short notice. Would you believe I won it ?

10km trail race in 36.06

I still have no phone which is keeping me offline quite a lot

gobi - yes I would believe it!! Well done image

well, just enjoyed a bit of a lie-in. Decided to let myself catch up on sleep as today is going to be a bit manic, although I could have done with getting my run done while it is still cool! First up is collecting other kids and going to Nottingham to laser tag for youngest kid's birthday. Then McDonalds for lunch, which I hate and just can't bring myself to eat. Drop them back off, and go get my hair cut as I have an interview on Wednesday and my hair is terrible at the moment. I was planning on hanging on till half term, but the interview has forced it!

I actually have had offers for 2 interviews on Weds, so need to decide which one to go to - teaching interviews are horrendous and last all day, so can't do both. Both school are the same distance from here, one is a selective girl's school, the other a fairly good comp. No idea what working conditions/leadership is like at either....

• Afternoon all - 3K in the lake this morning after a Swim Smooth session last night, definite improvement. Not long and I will get to Frensham Chris, the water was lovely. A very belated good luck valis, you will do well I'm sure. Gobi, again, yes I would believe it, well done. MC, it must be tricky getting time off for interviews? Running beckons, then a stupidly hilly 100 mile sportive tomorrow, but 4 flapjack stops so all good. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

oh, how I wish I had got up early for a run, had a hectic day and it is so hot and I am shattered I am not going out now! Long bike needed tomorrow

kate - it is ok, we do get allowed time off for interviews, but of course it means telling people you have an interview, so it is all very different to working outside a school where you go and get a new job without anyone even knowing

• GobiGobi ✭✭✭
    hi all

Which sportive Kate ? I have a road race tomorrow

My neck is still not great but it is improving

Oh Macdonalds :??)
  • Back home after a really great day filming the Apocalypse 100 in the South Shropshire Hills. Very hilly route for the runners but stunning scenery and brilliant atmosphere. Would highly recommend as an event to do next year.

Kate - there's a social swim at Frensham at 6pm Sunday with Farnham Tri club. twice round the lake. 2.2k. All welcome.