Who else gets up at stupid O clock to run ??

Comments

• Morning all 3.8K swum, on a 3K course, shameful, and 12 miles run. What a glorious day out there. Enjoy the swimming, biking, marshalling and athletics watching and good luck Emmy with the marathons.

• mathschickmathschick ✭✭✭

morning all

so hot and humid today I really struggled, but I covered 6 miles

great NW today - a hawk on the path right in front of me with a dead pigeon in its grip, It couldn't manage to take off with the pigeon though, had a few attempts and left without it. 

• Good luck Emmy. Morning Maths/everyone.

Off for a jog!see y'all later.
  • E mmyE mmy ✭✭✭

Hi all!

i got to meet up with 5.30 yesterday for the ranscombe challenge in Kent. A lovely day out but a much tougher course than I expected.

came home last night and now just preparing for the beach marathon. Decided to not run boyska this morning but let him out on his scooter instead.

maths- what a great NW!!

kate - sounds like a long swim!

• afternoon all - 4 hours on the bike, no battery in the Garmin so no idea how far, but a trip up Box Hill for fun. NW and DW in one MC. It was really humid this morning but a bit of rain seems to have brought back a nice day. Boyska's scooter?? This needs pictures Emmy!

• Yes, I was curious about the scooter too!

Sounds like Garmin is having an off day generally... mine was flat this morning and not enough juice in my phone to run Strava!  Anyway, estimated about 10m run and you're right Kate, it was hot and sticky out there.

• Moring you lot

Slept in today, been out with Geordie.

NW: 2 dogs, 2 cats,1 squirrel, 8 cows, 6 horses, 4 cyclists. 10 beer kegs,

Catch up time

• Morning all - weights for me this morning before the lovely early train into London. What a lie in birky, walked the dog and still online at 7.30.

morning all

rest day for me, but it is a lovely morning and we have lost the humidity and mugginess so a shame really!

another end of term concert to attend tonight image yesterdays were brilliant but tonight's is at my eldest's school and will be long and painful I think!! I don't suppose it is the done thing to slip out after your own child has played, is it??

• Morning Kate: Yeah I wakened at 6am and thought just 5 more minutes !  Then it was 6.50 on the clock.

Only on this thread would 6.50am be termed as a lie in image

• E mmyE mmy ✭✭✭

Morning all,

What a weekend!

Finished the weekend with a cheeky beach marathon. Boy - did i underestimate it! The first 10k was just spent trying to work out how to run on the sand without getting my feet soaked.

It was a really small marathon.. but somehow i managed to come in as first lady!

Maths: Why notimage Just say you're going to the loo!

Birky - that's a lovely lie in!

• A'noon

Emmy: Congratsimage

• Up and out on time today so

Morning you lotimage

35mins easy off road and a sunny start to the day hereimage

NW: 3 dogs, 1 cat, 1 squirrel, 10 cows, 4 snails,1 cyclist.

PW: 1 car 

and...1 Kingsmill Vanimage It's backimage

wow, emmy well doneimage how are your legs after the sand running?

well, son was only playing in the first half of the concert so we left at the interval image

4 miles this morning with some faster intervals image

sports day today so all afternoon will be spent on the field, I have come armed with sun cream and water. Then I am going to attempt to get my wetsuit on over the sticky sun cream and go lake swimming!

• Morning maths

Enjoy the sports day.I laughed at you leaving the concert at the interval after your son played in the first halfimage

• Morning all - 2K swim this morning, definitely much darker in the mornings already. Bike and run last night, and track tonight, so much NOC it's getting out of control. Nice to see the bread is being delivered birky. Have fun at sports day MC.

• Morning Kate

Yes indeed it is good to see the bread being delivered.imageimage

• E mmyE mmy ✭✭✭

Morning all, Had a lie in until 7.30! image

Legs are feeling a little tired but much better than yesterday! image

NW: 1 mouse (that boyska killed image), 1 goose, 3 dogs

NW from beach marathon: Seagulls, 3 jellyfish, 10 dogs and 1 ninja fish!

• emmy: That is a lie in !

Goodness me until 7.30 !image

• What about this scooter Emmy, you have me intrigued, I have visions of Boyska scooting up to a little mouse now.

• Morning you lot

35mins Steady off road in warm smiry rain

NW: 3 cats, 1 dog, 6 horses, 10 cows, 1 cyclist, 1 Kingsmill Van

Back later

• E mmyE mmy ✭✭✭

Birky - dont worry. I was up at 5 this morning and still feel utterly rubbish. Heart rate spiked to 211 so not sure if it was an anomaly in my HRM or my heart rate did go that high?

Kate - There should be a few videos on facebook but this is the scooter.

/members/images/334358/Gallery/10357939_994758530780_1598673071_n_0.jpg

/members/images/334358/Gallery/10346967_994758900040_1922411190_n.jpg

I managed 5 miles this morning.

NW: 5 ducks, 1 goose, 1 dog

• Morning all - normal SOC business resumed, turbo, run and swim. NW 1 cat 2 magpies OR 2. Aha, I had visions of the dog on a scooter, cutting up pedestrians with a flashing pair of heelies on for some reason, thanks for clearing that up Emmy. Off to Somerset House tonight to see Franz Ferdinand, not my favourite band but a beautiful place to spend a sunny evening.

• Morning Kate

Just watching 'Coast' from last night on the  bbc i player.

emmy: Nice pics.

• MoomkinMoomkin ✭✭✭

Good news story for this morning. Went out at 5am (dawn for me) looking for a friendly stray dog who I have been trying to 'help' for over a week. I fed him scraps most days but for the last week when I have seen him he obviously has a broken leg but I have only been able to find him when I can't get a vet or animal rescue to come out. Came back to my apartment at 7am to find him outside! Anyway, after 5 hours of knashing and sedation (both for me), Haggis is now with a nice vet who is trying to save him and his leg. I will sleep tonight, enjoy a beer and I'm NOT running tomorrow morning!!

• E mmyE mmy ✭✭✭

Moomkin - a lovely act to do for the dog and you can tell he knew where to get help by coming to your house.

• Morning you lot

35mins Steadily done this morning off road. Warm and sunny hereimage

Commonwealth Baton Relay is through my town today.

NW: 2 cats, 2 dogs, 8 cows, 6 horses, 1 cyclist. It's the Skyerimage

moomkin: Well done yesterday re the dog.

• Morning all - 12.30 to bed, so was lazy this morning and didn't get up until 5.15 so nothing this morning, I'm in the lazy club. Nice rescue work Moomkin. Enjoy the relay today birky. I shall be NOCing later to punish my laziness.

morning

moomkin - how lovely of you to sort the dog out. Hope he makes a full recovery

ran just 2 miles yesterday, I am having trouble sleeping so didn't bother getting up early enough to run today. Will tomorrow whether I sleep or not I think, my waist is expanding too much!

open water swimming after school tonight - it is a bit of a long drive to get there but I am aiming on leaving school on the bell!