Feeling a bit sorry for myself

Sorry, nothing really do to with running but feeling lousy with myself today. 5ft 6 and around 12 stone and it really hit me today how unfit I am. Tried new clothes on for work and i just looked hideous. Just starting week 3 of C210k and doing OK there, but just feel crap with myself. Really need to do something more with myself as well so might restart my 30 day shred DVD which has been unused for the last 3 years. I am not the example for my kids I wanted to be. As you were and sorry again for the moan.

Comments

• Never give in to despair mate.  I'm sure you're a fantastic parent (Mum?) in many other ways.  If you were perfect, you'd be the first person who was.

Do something to get fit.  Don't care what it is.  Doesn't matter how many calories, or anything else.  Just something that gets you sweaty and out of breath that you'll actually do.  If you get bored easily, just keep doing new things, but stick to one thing for a bit.  So, you could do your 30 day Shred DVD and have something planned ahead of time, for the next month.

You can do it, you really can.

• At least you've made a start - you're on the right track!

• Iamtheonewhoknocks wrote (see)
    Sorry, nothing really do to with running but feeling lousy with myself today. 5ft 6 and around 12 stone and it really hit me today how unfit I am. Tried new clothes on for work and i just looked hideous. Just starting week 3 of C210k and doing OK there, but just feel crap with myself. Really need to do something more with myself as well so might restart my 30 day shred DVD which has been unused for the last 3 years. I am not the example for my kids I wanted to be. As you were and sorry again for the moan.

What would be pitiful, is if you saw how unfit you were, but continued to do nothing about it.

However, that is not the case, you are getting down to it, you will notice the difference very soon!!

• Actions speak louder than words. Just go for it and you'll soon feel better. Good luck with it.