Bose SIE2

Firstly, Hi everyone. New to runners world after having been away from running for 10 years. Feels great to be back. Now for the gear discussion:

I was in the market recently for a new set of earphones to run with. I've tried a load of options over the past year, some cheap, some not so cheap, and all have had their failings either in their ability to stay in your ear whilst running or in sound quality. In many case it was both.

After some procrastination, I forked out for the Bose sie2's and haven't looked back since. I can easily say they have been by far my best running purchase to date. They sit in the ear perfectly and never feel like they are going to drop out and the sound quality is great, or certainly good enough for during a run. My long runs are about 90mins and the heat at the moment I'm sweating hard from a couple of minutes in and they have stood up to the test without flinching. If you are in the market for some new earphones these are well worth paying that bit extra for.

Comments