Printable Calendar

I am currently training for a Half Marathon. In the past, I used to print out a calendar with my training schedule and scrawl notes all over it - runs I had completed/missed, distances etc.

Rather than doing this, I would prefer to be able to upload my run to a website/app and then print a calendar out showing me everything I have done.

I have had a  look around but not really been able to find anything. Does anybody have any ideas?

Thank you

Comments

• I use a variety of tools. Garmin, sportstracks. I use the snip function to copy from the calendar and paste into office. Its a bit more fiddly that pressing print but better that settling for something just so you can save a bit of time.

• my.asics.co.uk just create a plan then modify it to be what you want and export? 

• PWT10PWT10 ✭✭✭

I have found the best set up for me is Google Calendar.

For training I have two Google calendars, “Runs Planned” (in blue) and “Runs Completed” (in green). I plot my week / month / training plan out under the “Runs Planned” calendar so there are blue all-day events and a header like “5m @ 7:00 Pace”. If needs be, I can add additional notes within the entry before or after the run. When I have actually completed the session I reassign it to the “Run Completed” calendar, which turns it green so I can instantly tell what I have done.

I also have another Google Calendar in another colour for “Races”.

Works for me and seems easy to print out if you want to.

I’ve probably not explained this very well, but give me a shout if you think this is for you.

It also has the advantage that I can view everything on my phone.

• Hi friend. My name is Betina and I love calendars. I really love them. I have a collection where every year from 2005 to 2020 there are 120 pieces of calendars for the year with a variety of drawings. I've been collecting them for 15 years now and it has become more difficult to find them. I started looking for calendars on the Internet and found, but soon people stopped selling them and I had to look for websites and companies that print them and found ... This is a great service https://www.typecalendar.com/ that really helped me. They have already printed over 20 pieces of calendars for me and I am happy with that. And if you even need one calendar, go in and order it for yourself, because it will be very high quality and not very expensive, like cancer as it should.