Options

Who else gets up at stupid O clock to run ??

Comments

• Options

re night running gear, years ago I brought a gillet from Illuminite and it's still going strong.  They use a reflective susbstance on the garment so in daylight it looks black, but at night it reflects headlights etc really well.

Worth a look if you are interested (I'm not connected to the company, just impressed by their products).  Importing from the US was no problem and they were quick too.

http://www.illuminite.com/running.html?p=1

• Options

love coffee shops image

haven't been in  a Dutch one since I was 19 though

• Options

Several mornings all - have been up and about just not had time to post..

Saw doctor on Monday about my neck problem, he sat me down felt around the muscles and then suddenly snapped my head around twice, massive click the second time I made an involuntary noise be cause it was so unexpected  and it isn't any better!!!  Happy days.

NW: 4 greyhounds, and a very shouty German Shepherd.

• Options
    E mmyE mmy ✭✭✭

Thanks for that PSC - i've just ordered a new one from the UK - wish i could have waited nowimage BTW - in reply to your earlier comment about Beachy and dogs. Boyska has his full winter coat the moment and i wasnt sure of the weather. Anything above 12c with his coat and he struggles past 20k. This morning it was 7c here and he was in heaven....  I on the other hand!

Maths - always time for anotherimage

• Options

Morning all - rest day prior to Saturday's marathon, and I'm twiddling my thumbs waiting for the gym to open to spin and swim. Just going to join you on Saturday, the pull of the Stevenage underpass wasn't quite strong enough and a backlog of work means I shall stay away from the joys of the M25. Mr F will also be running the half on Sat. One of my clients is hosting a Halloween party tonight so I am having to do some dressing up whilst staying sober so a strange evening ahead. 40 marathons this year 5.30? Quite insane. Nice approach to modern medicine there from your doc Grendel. I can take or leave coffee, I like a cappuccino for the frothy milk more than the coffee, has to have no chocolate on the top.

• Options
    E mmyE mmy ✭✭✭

Grendel - sounds like an unorthodox approach to deal with a bad neck!

Kate - looking forward to seeing you and Mr Kate on saturday. There are underpasses in Stevenage?! 

Another SOC here. Stuck to the roads today as i was didnt want to take the headtorch with me.

• Options
    GobiGobi ✭✭✭
    Morning all

Some good positive moves on the job front yesterday and this morning so will be spending some time in front of the computer and by the phone today.

That said, 2hrs on the bike and home before 7am so a good start to the day, running at lunchtime and mtb this evening are still planned but we shall see.
  • Options
    Morning all.

E mmy, have seen it done before manipulation or something its called. Well it hasn't worked for me

Nearly didn't bother this morning, and after last nights club stuff felt tired and stiff. Never mind up and at 'em. 6 miles very very easy.

NW. Two scotty type dogs.
  • Options

Morning

Sorry, been working !

Need to catch up big time

Back later

Geordie asking for a walk !

• Options

Morning all

Looks like a fine, warm day ahead so will be out on the bike and OW swimming.

• Options
    E mmyE mmy ✭✭✭

Morning all,

Looks to be a great day out there - 20c! Perfect traffic this morning so home in perfect timing image

• Options

Morning all - 4 miles for me OR 2 NW 1 cat 4 dogs. Beautiful day, looks like it will still be vest weather for running tomorrow, lovely. Swim tonight, like a sane person in the pool.

• Options

Morning all -   Rest day today 

NW two cats, one an indoor/outdoor cat and one an outdoor only cat.

• Options

Morning

Dry at the moment hereimage

30 mins easy earlier. Couldn't get logged on though ?!

NW: 1 owl, 1 white cat, 1 beer keg, 1 Kingsmill Van, 2 cyclists.

Working at Glasgow Warriors rugby later.

All the best for those racing over the weekend.

• Options

morning all

I have been a bit lazy on the soc front this week, but had a great swim last night, my shoulders really ache this morning! Taking the kids out on the bikes today to enjoy some sunshine image

• Options

oh, good luck to everyone racing - not sure what Stevenage has to offer though!

• Options
    E mmyE mmy ✭✭✭

Maths - i'm hoping more than underpasses!!

• Options

There's an industrial estate too apparently.

• Options
    E mmyE mmy ✭✭✭

Ooh - we'll be spoilt!

• Options

Morning maths, kate and emmy

I'm testing out a new pair of shoes.

Gone for Decathlon Sports own brand 'Kalenji '. The shoes are 'Ekiden 75s'. So far no probs, they are very comfortable and are doing the business

• Options
    GobiGobi ✭✭✭
    Afternoon

I am having my birthday party tonight , there will be pizza

Car in the garage got me an hour on the bike this morning which may be repeated shortly but cant confirm

Out and about all weekend as well

Have fun out there
  • Options
    E mmyE mmy ✭✭✭

Happy Birthday Gobi! image

• Options

Happy birthday, any cake?

• Options

have I missed the cake?  GF I hope?  Happy birthday Gobi old fella!

Birky - I love the Kelanji branded.  I've got shorts, various styles of techie undercrackers, running tops and all are comfy, long lasting and cheap!  No reason to think that they would make a hash of their shoes...  

Maths, don't worry about training.  The sum total of training for me has been 1 x run. I have started to include the days that I put running kit in the car, drive to work then home and take the kit out of the car as training!  The bag is heavy so some calories will be burnt, but it's not exactly quality mileage!!

Good luck at Stevenage in the underpasses folks.  Leave the grafiti spray paint at home!image 

• Options

happy birthday Gobi

roundabouts and underpasses?? You will be spoilt!

• Options

morning all

spinning and swimming for me this morning

• Options

Evening all. - a fun day out on the Thames Path today, moo by time for me, new PB for Mr F on the back of man flu. Lovely to see Emmy and Paul who both looked like they were going strong. Getting mixed up in a rowing race did lend an obstacle course feel - when they were being carried along the river, not in it. What a treat to be running  in a vest, it is November?

• Options
    GobiGobi ✭✭✭
    Evening all

Birthday was excellent although a very late night. I'm in Stafford now having run Wimpole parkrun and then doing cyclo cross in Derby.

Tomorrow I Am driving a steam train, cool or what ?

The weather is MAD !!!
  • Options
    Morning team. A bit wild in Kent.
  • Options

Same here, looks like the bike is staying in the garage.