Options

Adidas Adizero Tempo Boost 7

Has anyone been running in the Adizero Tempo Boost 7?  What do you think of this shoe now it has been 'boosted'? 

Thanks, 

Mike

Comments

• Options
    Go CazGo Caz ✭✭✭

I wear Adizero Tempo, mainly for races/speedwork. What I like about them is that, while offering some support, they are streamlined and lightweight. From what I can tell, the 'Boosted' version is heavier and doesn't look as slick, which negates the whole point of the shoe. I tried out a Boost shoe once and didn't find them that comfy. So it's either a case of buying older Adizero Tempos or finding a new, comparable, shoe. Any suggestions welcome! 

• Options

Thanks.  I never tried the previous Tempos, but I have been using the Tempo Boost 7s for a few weeks now.  After an uncertain start, I am really enjoying them.  I find they both have a good feel when doing faster running and are comfortable for a 2hr run.  They are firmer than the Boston Boost 5 and about 10g heavier per shoe.  The fit is more elongated and looser than the Boston.  

Mike 

• Options

@Mike L

I'm considering these. Could I ask you about sizing? I'm a 10.5 in regular Adidas shoes, should I go up or down a half?

• Options

I am using the same size as I have tried in the Sequence 7 and Boston Boost and it works for me. 

• Options
    Yeah love the old tempos. The boost sole has made the supernova glide better, but I wonder if it suits the Long Sunday run trainers like these better.

Not sure regarding the faster racers..new adiprene feels better on faster shoes, and of course you don't have them on as long either. Decisions decisions.