Running in Tamworth

Hi everybody!

I am 27 yr old just-faster-than-a-snail paced lady looking for running buddies in Tamworth, anybody interested in meeting up for runs and chats please PM or message here. It is getting boring going it alone, I am new to the area and would be great to get in touch with other locals who are interested in running/jogging/walking too. I am in the Dosthill area but don't mind travelling a bit. Would like to check out the water park etc

Anyway - if anyone is interested please get in touch!

Cassie

Comments

• Mrs NoelMrs Noel ✭✭✭
    I lived quite locally until recently, still travel down at weekends once a month or so if that's any use but how typical!
  • I visit family in tamworth every few weeks. Have you been to the park run at kings

bury water park , I think it's every Saturday at 9am, you have to register on the park run website but it's a free 5 km weekly run. I keep meaning to try and go when I'm over there.
  • Hi Cassie,

A bit late I know but I run with the Peel Road Runners.  We're a sociable bunch and run about 10k Tuesdays and (or) Thursdays, regardless of weather.

We meet at 19:00 in the Snowdome for a 19:15 start.  Google us and contact Val for more information, peelroadrunnerssecretary@hotmail.com

• Hi, I know this post is a while back but I am interested to find other people to run with. I can't really commit to a club due to childcare patterns. I am a beginner managing 5km at @35mins now and working towards training for the great midlands run, whilst exciting, it is going to be hard! I live in Amington and it would be great to get in contact with anyone in the local area to run with.

Marie