london marathon 2015 tshirt sizes

I've just looked at my finishers t shirt from yesterday..it is xl and huge...does anyone know if they are all the same size?? I have read a post on here that they are but that was from a few years ago.. Bit of a waste if they are..

Comments

• literatinliteratin ✭✭✭

No, they always were one size and huge, but this year they introduced different sizes. Mine is XS* and there is a good chance I might actually wear it!

*not actually that small though, I have to say. Probably more like a men's XS.

• They were offering all sizes when I finished? It was clearly marked out and the helpers were telling me what size to get. Had they run out of options for you?
  • I was offered a size this year.  Have to say i'm really pleased with it and will actually run in it.  

• No I wasn't offered a size at all...just given a bag...its far too big for me...is it worth me contacting them??
  • NayanNayan ✭✭✭
    I think they are all generously cut. There were different stalls handing out goodie bags but each stall Had a sign for t shirt size. Easy to miss that if you are knackered.

I got a medium shirt which is too big for me. If anyone has a small and would like to size up do get in touch for a swap. I did lose the labels and packaging though.
  • literatinliteratin ✭✭✭

I am quite petite and finished reasonably early while the goody bag marshalls were still feeling enthusiastic, so I was lucky enough to be herded towards the XS bags without having to think. It looks from the attempts to swap shirts now though that they probably ordered too many larger sizes and not enough small ones.

• I thought medium was quite big on me, one of my mates got a large and it's like a blinking dress on him.. Oh well, was a great day though.

• macemace ✭✭✭
    cougie wrote (see)
    It was clearly marked out

Definitely clearly marked, coughie,but possibly not correctly marked

I went for a bag under a 'medium' sign and as it was handed to me i thought best to check and asked " medium? " and was told " no, these are small, mediums are further along " I stood back and had another look and the sign above was definitely medium.

So i can see how some might be disappointed ....

• Does anyone have a 2015 finisher tshirt I could buy from them please? Don’t mind the price!