CHANNEL 4 SHOW SEEKING ATHLETIC MEN

OBJECTIVE PRODUCTIONS ARE SEEKING AVID GYM GOERS FOR A NEW CHANNEL 4 FACTUAL ENTERTAINMENT SERIES

We are making a new Factual Entertainment show for Channel 4 and want to speak to fun loving, male gym buffs.

Filming will take place this coming Friday 14th August at a gym in Waterloo between 2pm & 7pm

If this is you or your friends please don’t hesitate to get in touch at: [email protected] with your name, contact number and a brief description of you and your friends.

All participants must be aged 18+

By contacting us you are not obliged to take part in any filming

Comments

• VDOT52VDOT52 ✭✭✭
    Perhaps you want gymmersworld.com or bufferstimes..com
  • Why do I get the feeling that the programme that comes out of this casting is going to be pure, unadulterated shite?

• Screamapillar wrote (see)

Why do I get the feeling that the programme that comes out of this casting is going to be pure, unadulterated shite?

just what i was thinking......

• RicFRicF ✭✭✭

Yes, the whole program will end up being focussed on one 'larger than life', narcissistic twat, with a plethora of problems.

Just a question of establishing the size of the market which identifies with the guy.

Lowest common denominator will do the trick.

• If this advert is for Buff Gym Boys why is this being advertised on here?   I thought this was a running forum?     image

• Indeed, never set foot in gyms. Runners prefer the great outdoors. Should be a very insightful programme if they dont know who to ask to appear in it!

• I'm pretty sure men who spend a lot of time in the gym + TV cameras = frightful rather than insightful.

• PhilPubPhilPub ✭✭✭

I could ask around when I go for my spin class at lunchtime.  There's invariably a small number of men examining themselves in the mirror in the changing room whilst supping on protein shakes.  They don't seem shy.

• MillsyMillsy ✭✭✭
    You could try Crossfit world instead. They are not usually shy in telling you all about it.
  • RicFRicF ✭✭✭

I was once asked by a group of women if I went to the gym. My anti mirror reply seemed to go down well.

Btw. That's a 'no'.

• PhilPubPhilPub ✭✭✭

https://antifilmschoolsite.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/nosferatu-the-vampyre-1979-crop-2.jpg

• "Objectification Productions" would probably be a more appropriate name for the company.

• RicFRicF ✭✭✭

I also seem to have an aversion to daylight.