What would you do if .....

Right picture the scene, youngest blob of mercury is has just been coaxed/dragged down from a tree that he's been up for 1/4 of an hour, myself Mrs M and oldest blob of M are walking back to the house when all of a sudden ballistic Bod the sister inlaws mutan boyfriend explodes round the corner
Apparently whilst up a tree my youngest also found time to ( unbeknownst to us ) go roud the back of some houses and have a scrap with his son. ( and i thought time travel was dead !) anyway to cut a longs story etc....After much postulating / finger poking pushing and threatning both from him and sister in law he finally sloped off ( hopefully in search of some toothpaste )bleurgh) so eventually I got Mrs M et al intot the house, called the police and after they went to "have a word" took the family to my Mums for the rest of the weekend.

Question is what would anyone else do in the same situation, we're not talking about a playground fight here and I'm pretty sure he wasnt keeping his hand in his pocket 'cos he was worried about loosing some loose change...

Comments