2017 ENTRY FEE TAKEN ALREADY !

Hello

I just want to check if anybody else has had their entry fee already taken from their bank account , I thought it was approx November it came out ?

D

Comments

• If you chose to donate your fee they take it now....if you lot not to donate then you pay in October if you are successful.

• dave wood 4dave wood 4 ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately you have payed whether you get a place or not,if you are not successful in the main ballot they have a reserve draw, about 1000 places,again if not successful they send you some piece of consulation clothing,next time press the pay later button
  • They gave to take the money now to know how many consolation clothing to order..

• Seemingly there was a fake ballot page and people have been stung. Check with your bank

• runner-manrunner-man ✭✭✭

As with above, they will only request your card details if you said yes to donating to the LM Charitable Trust. Doesn't improve your chances. But at least you contributed to charity and a coat or something.

If there is a fake ballot page which I'm a little surprised. Then it would be better to check the internet address. The official VMLM website won't request your card details unless you donated. If anyone has fallen to a fake ballot without the bother to check, then they have only themselves to blame.

• runner-man wrote (see)

As with above, they will only request your card details if you said yes to donating to the LM Charitable Trust. Doesn't improve your chances. But at least you contributed to charity and a coat or something.

If there is a fake ballot page which I'm a little surprised. Then it would be better to check the internet address. The official VMLM website won't request your card details unless you donated. If anyone has fallen to a fake ballot without the bother to check, then they have only themselves to blame.

They do say there are an extra 1,000 places open to people who chose to donate (or words to that effect)

• You'd think people would bother to read all the small print on something as important as the VLM ballot.