Things you want to say but can't

Comments

• VDOT52VDOT52 ✭✭✭
    Zouse, if they went in just below your tail you wouldn't even know the scab existsimage
  • NorthEnderNorthEnder ✭✭✭

Am I allowed to question if Juergen Klopp is actually any good?

• ZouseZouse ✭✭✭
    VDOT52 wrote (see)
    Zouse, if they went in just below your tail you wouldn't even know the scab existsimage

I've only just seen this. image How wude.

• skottyskotty ✭✭✭

...nothing to do with VDOT52's last comment.

• You are supposed to provide basic information in a system we all use. If you think I am sitting there while you dictate it to me on the phone, especially as I am doing this as a favour for someone else, you are going to be sorely disappointed, matey.

• NessieNessie ✭✭✭

i thought Friday 13th was last week. image

• Little NellLittle Nell ✭✭✭

My God, lady - you're (just about) walking around Sainsbury's cradling a newborn baby and I have never seen such a morbidly obese person in real life!

I really hope you and your healthcare professionals are doing something about addressing your weight or you will not be around to bring up your daughter... I genuinely feel sad for you.

• MadbeeMadbee ✭✭✭

FFS, considering you are probably dealing with a lot of very fragile people, talking to you lot is like banging your head against a brick wall.  Heaven knows what some of your clients do when trying to get anywhere.

• So the penalty for brain-damaging and permanently blinding a baby is 4 year and 4 months is it? Well, that's good to know. It will send a great message to the child abusers out there. Just act all sorry like and you'll be out in two years. image

• MadbeeMadbee ✭✭✭
    It would have been really nice if you'd actually done what you said you would image
  • MadbeeMadbee ✭✭✭

And bottom of your pile too?

• Dear crow

If you repeat your 4am stunt of cawing and pecking at my bedroom window, it'll be the last thing you ever do.

• JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    You can't keep churning out racist bigotry and then complain when your accused of being a racist bigot.
  • If I get my hands on you, you feathery wee bastard, I'm going to wring your fucking neck
  • MadbeeMadbee ✭✭✭
    Yep, definitely bottom of your pile. Well actually I know that's not true, but I'm gonna sulk and tell myself that anyway image
  • MadbeeMadbee ✭✭✭
    Seriously?? Golf?? You are funding some stable middle-class people to go on a jolly playing a toffs' sport at the posh golf club when people are asking you to put money into a project that creates activities for young people in a place where there is a child poverty rate over 60%. Clueless knobs.
  • Thank you so much for the "change readiness" survey.

Since all I had was a vague awareness that said change was necessary and have never been told what that change will be, when it is taking place and how it will effect me (and I strongly suspect I am not the only one) I think you may be a little embarrassed by the the results...

• NessieNessie ✭✭✭

When you forward an email exchange asking me to do something, it'd probably be a good idea to read it through and check that you actually want me to see it all.  Blaming my team for the delay in making payment when it was you who sat on the thing for over a month is an outright fecking lie.  Especially in the condescending manner you conveyed it to the supplier.

I have a long memory.

And I keep an audit trail...............

• PoacherPoacher ✭✭✭

You mailed me from the a**e end of the middle of nowhere in Africa to tell me what happened to Jon Snow. Thanks a lot.

• NessieNessie ✭✭✭

What happened to Jon Snow???

• And was it the broadcaster or the one in that Game of Thrones thang?

• PoacherPoacher ✭✭✭

GoT. And I thought the spoiler exclusion zone was foolproof image

• I knew I would have to unfollow you in the end.

The constant motivational posts and banging on about how wonderful everything in your life is was one thing but now you are going on and on and ON about the milestone birthday some of us have already had and didn't go on and on and ON about. I mean God, get over yourself!

Like Parker in "Friends", being positive is one thing. Being like Santa, at Disneyland, getting laid is another.

• MuttleyMuttley ✭✭✭

I wish you luck Andy but I reckon Novak's got the measure of you.

• JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    The house across the back's daily evening piss up in the yard is going south fast tonight. Their toddlers are already in hysterical meltdown in turn ratcheting up the pissed shouting and swearing. It's like a perpetual stupidity machine, and there'll be a moving cast of feral wanktards feeding it all night. Too hot to shut the windows. And apparently taking them out with a high powered rifle is "not acceptable". Bloody Brussels.

I hate people. And that includes you. And it particularly includes the paunchy middle-aged celebs running around Wembley to satiate their idle fantasies. But it's for charity so that's alright. What next, sponsored blowjobs?
  • MuttleyMuttley ✭✭✭

Thought so. Maybe Wimbo, if he's not there too.

• CheshercatCheshercat ✭✭✭

Dear Human Remains.

Yes you are little & yes you are a royal tit and yes.  Insulting & making jokes about me is not clever.  You probably guessed i took the job as it was better than unemployment.  Saying salary was non negotiable when you knew what my old salary was does make it difficult to move forward.  Be aware, i am still job hunting.

Oh, asking me if wife made my packed lunch on the first day really does show what a piece of crap you really are.

• senidMsenidM ✭✭✭
    Dog walkers - If you're crazed mutt doesn't like runners, barking, growling and snapping, then FFS pit it on a lead in a public park, you stupid selfish ignorant fuckwits!

And, if you do make the effort to pick up its shit and put it in a bag, why then throw that into the long grass? Just so the poor sod whose keeping the verges trimmed can get sprayed with dogshit when he strims it. Fucking Dog owners, I hate them.
  • skottyskotty ✭✭✭
    senidM wrote (see)
    Dog walkers - If you're crazed mutt doesn't like runners, barking, growling and snapping, then FFS pit it on a lead in a public park, you stupid selfish ignorant fuckwits!

I think it is quite natural that they don't like runners barking, growling and snapping.

Probably scares the owners as well.