Things you want to say but can't

Comments

• MuttleyMuttley ✭✭✭

I'm not always crazed, honest.

• JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    I don't hate people today. I quite like people. Except Michael Gove. He's a c***.
  • NessieNessie ✭✭✭

Michael Gove isn't human. He's the product of an alien and a swamp dwelling amphibian.  With apologies to both of these species.

*******************************************************************************************

You need an answer by Thursday do you?  Erm, this project has been ongoing for OVER 2 YEARS. And I'm holding it up even though you emailed your request at 3:55 on Friday.  Pi$$ off.

• RicFRicF ✭✭✭

Come on. I've stopped (in a car) to allow you (teacher) to lead your charges across the road.

The traffic has also stopped from the opposite direction. We are not moving. We are stationary.

Ffs, stop looking around in anticipation of the H & S police. Get on with it. Lead them across the road now!

FFS! there's four fucking teachers in day-glo outfits, just cross the fucking road!

FFFFF SSSS! we're not going to run the little (50% of them bastards, lets be honest here) over are we?

🙂

• Gove is a total arse biscuit.

The John Major interview was pretty good though - thinking the NHS would be safe with him, IDs and Bojo would be like thinking a hamster would be safe with a hungry python.

• JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    Gove's got a face like a fart passing through a runny egg.

They're all ruthless absurdities on the Brexit side. Farage looks like donkey blown inside out. John Redwood and Jacob Rees-Mogg - I bet they do really strange things to their balls.
  • Nose NowtNose Nowt ✭✭✭
    senidM wrote (see)
    Dog walkers - If you're crazed mutt doesn't like runners, barking, growling and snapping, then FFS pit it on a lead in a public park, you stupid selfish ignorant fuckwits!

And, if you do make the effort to pick up its shit and put it in a bag, why then throw that into the long grass? Just so the poor sod whose keeping the verges trimmed can get sprayed with dogshit when he strims it. Fucking Dog owners, I hate them.

I think that's really harsh on the 5% of dog owners who are ok.

• DustinDustin ✭✭✭

A wonderful choice of not 2 but 3 different songs on the train this morning.
    Why bother wearing headphones if we can all hear your playlist(s)?

• JT141 wrote (see)
    Gove's got a face like a fart passing through a runny egg.
    They're all ruthless absurdities on the Brexit side. Farage looks like donkey blown inside out. John Redwood and Jacob Rees-Mogg - I bet they do really strange things to their balls.

The funny thing is that while there never was a Spitting Image puppet of Nigel Farage he sort of looks like one. And if there was one it would be really swivelly-eyed with a fag in one hand and a beer in the other.

I think i am going to call him "Nigel Farrago" from now on since he's a xenophobe who married a German...

• MuttleyMuttley ✭✭✭

So you admit that you didn't pay the minimum wage and that various unacceptable practices are going on at your warehouse. If it was up to me you'd be prosecuted and, hopefully, jailed. But I know that won't happen.

• RicFRicF ✭✭✭

How ironic that the ************ are still burning their women to death as 'honour' killings.

Oh, their patriarchal pride.

Shame they aren't aware the rest of the civilised world sees them as primitives stuck in the middle ages.

🙂

• asitisasitis ✭✭✭

I did have something extremely important to write but I decided to make a cup of coffee and now I cannot remember what it was. image

• MuttleyMuttley ✭✭✭

If I had to sit through all that fawning nonsense about your missus's 90th I'd struggle to suppress a yawn as well, Phil.

• PoacherPoacher ✭✭✭

Co-op: your tannoy puts out well-intentioned messages about cutting food waste. Yet when I tried to pay for that (perfectly edible especially if toasted) cut-price loaf of bread it was confiscated at the till because the sell-by date was yesterday - so it will have to be dumped. Trading standards was named as the villain, but isn't it actually about sell-by dates which conspire to increase food waste?  Joined up thinking please.

Can't believe I just took the time to write that. but waste is waste. I'm sure the hungry Balkan immigrant Big Issue seller outside the shop door would, like me, happily have stopped you dumping some food wherever it is that you dump it.

• MrSoftMrSoft ✭✭✭
    I couldn't give a toss you have joined the 100 marathon club. When a first timer like me can do a quicker marathon at 40 than any of your 100 plus marathons, I'm not sure you should be boasting too much about how many you have done.
  • senidMsenidM ✭✭✭
    Quantity, not quality is the 100Marathon club motto, image
  • MrSoft wrote (see)
    I couldn't give a toss you have joined the 100 marathon club. When a first timer like me can do a quicker marathon at 40 than any of your 100 plus marathons, I'm not sure you should be boasting too much about how many you have done.

I think they have every right to boast. But then calling yourself "MrSoft" and thinking it is all about speed probably says much more about you than you realise.

• MrSoftMrSoft ✭✭✭
    Is 3hrs 20 classed as a quick marathon?
  • MrSoftMrSoft ✭✭✭
    And don't take my moan litually. It was about just a few people who tried to tell me you don't need a training plan for a marathon and didnt think I would run the time I did on my first one.
  • JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    After two days of England fans calling everyone out for a fight, the Russians and French kick their fat pastey arses. Good.
  • JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    Okay, the stuff in the stadium not so good.
  •  

Screamapillar wrote (see)
    MrSoft wrote (see)

I think they have every right to boast. But then calling yourself "MrSoft" and thinking it is all about speed probably says much more about you than you realise.

image - actually laughed out loud!  Thank you Screamapillar, that momentarily brightened up an otherwise dull and boring Sunday morning.

• MrSoftMrSoft ✭✭✭
    Is that the best insult you can come up with?
  • Oh no, I have plenty more but I'm not about to waste them on you image

• MrSoftMrSoft ✭✭✭
    Screamapillar wrote (see)
    MrSoft wrote (see)

Well it is about speed at club level.  Why do London have good for age, championship and elite entries? Why does Boston have a qualifying time?.   Age category prizes?.  

• MuttleyMuttley ✭✭✭

Well, over there you have this masturbatory obsession with guns. And this is what happens. You're obviously okay with that and think it's a price worth paying.

• JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    50 dead gays and Trump exploiting the Islamic terrorism angle for all it's worth. A win win for the US right.
  • NessieNessie ✭✭✭
    JT141 wrote (see)
    50 dead gays and Trump exploiting the Islamic terrorism angle for all it's worth. A win win for the US right.

Sadly, there will be some on the far right not quite sure whether they are happy that one of their enemies killed 50 of their other enemies.  "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" won't sit right with some.

• MuttleyMuttley ✭✭✭

Get that feckin' "Please log on to Facebook" splash screen out of the way. I do not have a Facebook login and I'm not going to get one because your site insists on pestering me for one. The choice is log on or leave, so I'll leave.