Things you want to say but can't

Comments

• NessieNessie ✭✭✭

Well done Nigel. This was all your doing and now you are pissing off into the sunset too.

Enjoy the last couple of years on the gravy train, you hypocritical bastard.

• You twats that hang around on FB telling people which atrocities to find most atrocious  - why don't you f*ck off and find something better to do?

Yes, what happened in Turkey and Iraq was bad but in the UK we have other important shit of our own going on at he moment.

• PoacherPoacher ✭✭✭

Pitch Perfect was a very entertaining film. 

• DustinDustin ✭✭✭

headphone (and phone) zombies: you're out in force today. Please all F**k off.

• VDOT52VDOT52 ✭✭✭
    Garmin, I have not been running so I have piled on the blubber and lost a lot of cardio fitness. My parkrun on Saturday saw me average 92% of my max heart rate, a new max heart rate which by the way I only discovered on Saturday. So with regard to your assertion that the training effect of that run is 2.7, could I politely suggest that you fuck right off and do the math's over.
  • MuttleyMuttley ✭✭✭

Thank you for sacking me politely.

• VDOT52VDOT52 ✭✭✭
    Oh fuck muttley! Hope you find something else quickly.
  • DustinDustin ✭✭✭

oh bum Muttley. Hope it turns out to be a blessing in disguise.

• MuttleyMuttley ✭✭✭

Thank you for your concern chaps but don't worry on my behalf. I'm at peace with this. It was a long time in the coming. I'm of an age and length of service to leave with a decent redundancy payment. That and a modest house in an overpriced area means that I will be fine until the pension kicks in.

The biggest problem will be replacing work and colleagues with something else to fill my time.

We all got the boot. Not so good for the younger guys with families and mortgages etc.

• VDOT52VDOT52 ✭✭✭
    Maybe take up a sport as a hobby? I've heard running is a good oneimage
  • Bad news Muttley, hope you enjoy your freedom! You never know what's round the corner, at least now you'll have time to look.

• MadbeeMadbee ✭✭✭
    Muttley wrote (see)

The biggest problem will be replacing work and colleagues with something else to fill my time.

Totally feeling you here.  Glad to hear it's not a huge deal though in terms of quality of life.  Plenty of opportunity for voluntary work if you're secure enough financially - it's bloomin hard for people to get volunteers with anything much about them, so you'll be snapped up.

• MuttleyMuttley ✭✭✭

"Totally feeling you here"

Madbee, sweetie, that's the most exciting offer I've had in years image

I've got a six-month consultation and notice period to work out, and then to plan for the future. Something voluntary is very much on the cards, or some freelancing.

And plenty of time for the running, of course.

• I get it, you don't like football and you don't like the amount of football that's been on TV for the last few weeks.

There are also plenty of things on TV I don't like, which is why I rarely watch it - unless there's an international football tournament on, which I do like and I actually get a huge amount of enjoyment from following. So, being as it's only a few weeks every couple of years, how about you stop whingeing and take the opportunity to get off your arse and do something else for a change?

• MadbeeMadbee ✭✭✭
    Muttley wrote (see)

"Totally feeling you here"

Madbee, sweetie, that's the most exciting offer I've had in years image

image image Well I will shortly have plenty of time available image

• DustinDustin ✭✭✭

Todays top tip: when stopped by the police in the USA is dont tell them you have a concealed weapon and then reach into your pocket.

• NessieNessie ✭✭✭

I have two working days left until I go on holiday* and about three week's worth of work to get done in that time.  Of course I want to drop everything to do a huge additional job that I've already told you is a waste of time and money.

*official ones - I'll probably be in over the weekend

• Nose NowtNose Nowt ✭✭✭

Today's top tip.  If they're planning to shoot you, they'll probably keep it secret if they're carrying a concealed weapon.

• senidMsenidM ✭✭✭
    Why, whenever I see tennis players doing that fist-pump thing they do when they win a point, just think to myself?

Wanker!
  • JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    Don't wander about in public with your hand stuffed down the front of your jeans. If it's an assertion of masculinity, don't do it wearing skinny jeans which allow no room for your hand to be down there unless you have tiny genitals.
  • MrSoftMrSoft ✭✭✭
    Runners world, ditch your stupid motivation quotes.
  • PoacherPoacher ✭✭✭

Referring to a rival's fertility or otherwise and then accusing an accurate report of being gutter journalism might just hint at (a) nastiness, (b) naivety (c) both. 

• JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    To the man doing a poo on the pavement on our street last night, please don't poo on the pavement.
  • VDOT52VDOT52 ✭✭✭
    I would like to rip your rude head off and kick it around until I am too tired to continue.
  • VDOT52VDOT52 ✭✭✭
    JT- I thought your last post was bad...but...

To the drugged up young man having a wank in the alley way leading to the park. It might be big but you are not clever.
  • JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    What is Pokemon Go? And why am I going to end up knowing about it whether I like it or not? I'm a middle aged man. I don't have space in my head for this. It's like Loom Bands all over again.
  • MuttleyMuttley ✭✭✭

I like what you say, Theresa, about tackling inequality, reducing the gulf between the haves and have-nots etc. But for many years you have been at the heart of a government whose policies have been designed to do just the opposite. So I shall reserve judgement.

• VDOT52VDOT52 ✭✭✭
    Life is sweeeet!!!
  • Muttley wrote (see)

I like what you say, Theresa, about tackling inequality, reducing the gulf between the haves and have-nots etc. But for many years you have been at the heart of a government whose policies have been designed to do just the opposite. So I shall reserve judgement.

Yes. There have been some very inspiring speeches on becoming PM - not many of them have panned out. Also, I know she's been busy but I was slightly surprised that she recycled her campaign speech image