Hip hip Hooray for our new PM and cabinet.

kaffeegkaffeeg ✭✭✭

this is like a really bad disaster comedy film marathon that we are being tortured to continue watching FOR EVER.

I need hard liquor to survive. 

May. Boris. This is not funny. 

????????????????????????????????

Comments

• mathschickmathschick ✭✭✭

you couldn't make it up, I had just been joking about Boris for Foreign Secretary and then it came true....

• Throughout the referendum I tried to remain detached feeling that any opinion of mine could never really be a qualified opinion. In fact I didn't understand why I was being asked to vote whether Britain should remain in the EU; I don't remember being asked to vote whether we should declare war on Iraq for example. Incredible suggestion that the public should be making decisions such as these.

However I  happened to watch the news tonight, in particular seeing Theresa May starting her new job and Boris Johnson finding out about his. It was absolute media gold,  I actually felt myself becoming interested in the pantomime and sympathetic to the Tory mission. Powerful heady stuff.

Then I realized I hadn't had my dinner yet and it was probably just  low blood sugar affecting my mind. But damn I can see that circus rolling on for a while.

• Palmerston the Cat is in charge at the FO, Boris is just the public, human (ish) face.