Outlaw bike feedstation 24th July 2016

123457»

Comments

• Hehehehe hi five, banana, gel, boobies!

I would say yell out a decent way in advance not when they get to us cause by then it's too late then.

Also I thought it would be kinda cool to give those who are out on the run course when it gets dark glow sticks for their wrists or necklaces so we can see them on the course better.

• eedjits mallowpuff.image
  • Pirate feed station your enthusiasm, outfits, service were all fantastic.

Bonus Jaffa cakes too which I've just washed from my cycle jersey,

Miles 60-80 were boring and after battling with the wind I was so looking forward to seeing you all one second loop.

Great job and I'll be back with you on the other side next year after a relay swim.

Cheers all.
  • Email from OSB, I will reply with feedback in the next few days:

"Morning AlI

know if you haven’t already you will soon be receiving a general email from Steve, thanking you for all your hard work last weekend and providing a small snippet of the amazing feedback we have received from the athletes.

I also wanted to add my thanks, anyone new to Outlaw is always blown away by the feed stations and assistance they receive around the swim exit/transition area.  However, with 7 Outlaws now under our belts I too still get that same feeling.  The role that you guys play in the success of the event is almost unmeasurable.  Please accept our sincere thanks and know these 2 things; the event wouldn’t exist without your support and the sport wouldn’t be developing the way that it is without you!!!

Some of you have already sent in some feedback which I’ll be incorporating into our Improvements document for next year (thank you), if you haven’t but you have some ideas on how we could improve things, either for the athletes or for you as marshals please send it over.     

I hope you all enjoyed being a part of the event and that you decide to be a part of it again next year.

All the best.

Adam Moffat

Director

OSB Events - Sports Event Management"

• Great day out, with a great team. Sorry we had to skip out so quick on Sunday night, Ben and I both had to work Monday and we didn't get back to London to 0130 even with the quick getaway.

Would like to say same time next year, but that's very unlikely to happen image