HRM and ladies gear

starts on thurs if anyone is interested.
www.aldi.co.uk

Heart Rate Monitor £14.99
Heart rate and fat burn rate monitors. • Clock • Stop watch facility • Countdown facility • Dual time • Multi alarm
• Background lit display • Battery • Chest strap
• Universal fitting for bicycle handlebars • Operating instructions • Choice of three colourways.

Ladies Winter Fitness Trousers £4.99
Cover-up trousers in four styles. Available in small (8–10), medium (12–14), large (16–18). Co-ordinates with fitness top and jacket.

CoolMax Fitness Socks twin pack £2.99
In polyester and nylon with Lycra by Dupont®. With added anti-bacterial finish, arch support and cushion sole. Available in one size to fit 4–8. Co-ordinates with winter fitness clothing range.

Ladies Winter Fitness Top £3.99
A choice of T-shirt or vest, each in two styles to co-ordinate with fitness trousers and jacket. Available in small (8–10), medium (12–14), large (16–18).

Ladies Winter Fitness Jacket £7.99
Cover-up jacket in four styles. Available in small (8–10), medium (12–14), large (16–18). Co-ordinates with winter fitness clothing range.

Comments

• ftm42ftm42 ✭✭✭
    Presumably they don't do mail order? I'd love to go for the HRM, top and trews esp., but with 3 kids and a reluctant hubbie, I can't get there.
  • Anyone brought the clothes today?

I got the red Fitness top for Pilates with the Fitness trousers. The Medium top fits lovely but I brought Medium trousers (same size as my running ones) and they are tight on me so I am going to have to return them for the large size! I thought I was getting slimmer but I am going up in clothes size...what is happening!

• I also brought the wellbeing CD's. They are really soothing and will be excellent to practise pilates and Yoga to. I am playing one now whilst tying and feel like falling asleep! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
  • ftm42ftm42 ✭✭✭
    I ended up finding an 'Oregon Scientific' pulse rate monitor in Debenhams (Basingstoke) in their post-Christmas sale, if anyone's interested! Very, very basic - just takes pulse from a finger sensor, but reduced to £5.20, I couldn't complain! It'll do for now and if my training gets more serious, I can invest in a 'proper' one.