Morning.

Lyrics - Thank you for coming home

Nice running Ollie.

Grey and windy here again this morning.

What:          maybe a cheeky double
Why:           running with my beginner friend again this afternoon
Last hard:    I don't do hard
Last rest:     13/6

If you think you can or you think you can't you're probably right.

Comments

• OlliepopOlliepop ✭✭✭

Morning. image

LMH: Enjoy the possible double-day, hope your friend has a good run as well.

What: am - 6 miles | pm - 4miles.
    Why: Day for cheeky doubles.
    Current Streak: Day 234.
    Lyrics: Nope.

Have a good day. image

Have a good day. image
  • Morning! and wind has got up a bit now. image

what: day 8 of swim streak scheduled for 11:30, probably a short run or two as well

why: no work today and doubles appear to be order of day

last hard: 8 days ago

last rest: 9 days ago

lyrics: no

• DustinDustin ✭✭✭

hi
    possible double here too:
    what - easy lunchtime, C25K tonight (so more easy)
    why - usual routine
    last rest - Tuesday
    last hard - Sundays hills.

• Day 8 swim accomplished despite the gale followed by 4.5 miles on dry land image

• Afternoon all,

to prove the cyclical nature of life, I find myself back in canary wharf with a marathon to run in April.  Unfortunately, the interregnum has not been kind so I return to the fold for some support and motivation.  Good to see friends old and new still churning out the miles image

• What:  3ish
    • Why:  karma
    • Last Hard:  ?
    • Last Rest: Yesterday

Have a good one!

• alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Guten Tag from a very warm Luzern!

And very good to see AF...or, Rocky!

Just been on the lake. Now off for a run to cool down.

what: exploratory run

Why: to see if I can see where I camped 42 years ago!

Lyrics: nein
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Hello Rocky - welcome back!

Had a lovely run with my friend this afternoon, she managed the whole 3.2 miles, excellent progress and so nice to share it with her.

• alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    Well done LMH: your friend is making good progress! Hope she is in it for the long haul!

What: 4.51 very warm ks plus a couple of ks walking before and after

Why: to find a campsite, which I did. Legs are getting a bit sore: all the running whilst away has been in one pair of lightweight shoes on hard surfaces.
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • I hope so too Alehouse but who knows. Take care of those legs.

• You're visiting a lot of places familiar to us, AH. Am assuming "on the lac" involved a hull. A swim can be good therapy! image. Surprised that you only have one pair of shoes to run in. I usually travel with at least 2 pairs (but don't do posh, especially when away on holiday)

Hi Rocky/AF

6 miles with the loop group this evening (usual loop plus a different loop) to complete the double (triple if you count the swim.

• Yo! Rocky. Crocks come back stronger. Have you got plans for a long warm up and a 0.2 sprint? I suppose you might need to build up the 3 miler a bit.

Warm and sunny here this evening. Very warm.
    Run. 5.6 miles. Next to nothing. Steady mile one. Make that slow. Mile 2 zoned out. Mile 3 and I realised I was struggling. Dead legs, dehydrated, pedestrian. Dragged it home.
    Bank it. The dead runs are the best training runs. "Recovery run" is the excuse we use.

Lyrics. No.