Talkback: Post-Marathon: Recover your Running Mojo

Gained a new pb by 34 minutes, even though i missed out on a four hour race, i was only 17 mins away. I just need to find that miracle solution to overcome the mental barrier, hitting the wall at 23 miles, resorting to a run walk for a short period.

Had a proper run last night, six gentle miles, legs feeling fine. Frimley 10k a sunday week.

Comments

• I have just completed my first marathon and feel fine? how long should I rest before I start to training again. 
  • Did you run manchester or London. The official line is 1 day for 1 mile recovery, but if you run on a regular basis then take a week out go for a gentle run see how the legs and body feel. And just re introduce slightly longer runs over the next two or three weeks.
  • You may feel fine Fergy but the damage goes quite deep. Gently does it just light jogging and plenty of stretching, slowly building back to strong and fully healed legs. I did Paris a fortnight ago and am now Starting to feel ready for some efforts.
  • Well somehow I got to read lots of articles on your blog. It’s amazing how interesting it is for me to visit you very often. Lipozene Reviews

• This is what I have been searching in many websites and I finally found it here. Amazing article. I am so impressed. Could never think of such a thing is possible with it...I think you have a great knowledge especially while dealings with such subjects. Lipozene Reviews

• Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

I like the cut of your job image or at least your thought process but sorry to say, I honestly think you would have fully sold me on the idea had you been able to back up your premis with a substantial bit more solid facts.

Lipozene

Normal 0 false false false /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-languageimage0400; mso-fareast-languageimage0400; mso-bidi-languageimage0400;} /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-languageimage0400; mso-fareast-languageimage0400; mso-bidi-languageimage0400;}
  • The space serves the local neighborhood and LGBT community by offering year-round programs and meeting space for social clubs and groups. Technology Design

• This really helps, I am struggling to find this kind of review, I am very happy you have posted it. This article provides me all the information’s that raised my awareness. Cheers  

• VDOT52VDOT52 ✭✭✭
    I have never heard of a 4 hour race before. An interesting concept.
  • I have visited your site every day I should say you did a great job in every post you shared. Many of us were looking forward for it. I am hoping you would post more. this site

• I would like to thank you for this knowledgeable article. check and red this I have invited all of my friends to visit your link. Visiting your site is a very knowledgeable practice, it broadens my vocabulary. Thanks for this. 

• running is the best way to maintain health and wellness. If you also like and want to end the flab, I indicate this site