Lyric - Would you bleed for me?

What - easy run tonight
Why - back at work and will not get a lunchtime opportunity
last rest - 22 days
last hard - Saturday

Have a lovely Day

Comments

• Options

Morning! And a rather chilly one here: must have been well below freezing overnight. Lots of ice. 

Yesterday's lyrics were Paul McCartney with Pipes of Peace.

Don't know today's lyrics.

What: 20 minutes easy

Why: racing Friday 

Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Options

Morning

Dustin sorry to hear you are back at work!

Very icy here unable to run on it

What: 55 minutes on treadmill

Why: Ice

Last hard: This morning and trying to resist nuts and mince pies

Lyrics: Not sure

ALF: Always a little further
    Miles makes smiles.
    Progression
  • Options
    RFJRFJ ✭✭✭

boo to being back at work Dustin

car dropped off for service, so did a long loop back home, a hours run (6.79m) slow.

Off to N.Yorks tomorrow for two days

Self assessment tax to do later...... i may have less hair than what I already have (or have not) got at present.....

Lyrics - No

Take care

• Options

Looking at the frost, the forecast, the sunshine. Trying to work out how to get out of town and onto rural soft paths.

Bike? er not on frosty roads. Turbo trainer? It lives in the sub zero garage, so no.

• Options
    emzapemzap ✭✭✭
    Morning

What: tentative 4 km done

Why: icy and calf

Last hard: not for a while!

Lyrics: possible

Have a great day all
  • Options

What: back at work and on-call so nil today

• Options

Morning.

The only lyrics I could think of this morning were 'Baby it's cold outside' - hence no thread start image

Hope the return to work isn't too much of a shock to the system Dustin and OH.

Very sensible not to consider the bike today Blisters. Hope you found your way onto the trails.

They are still mince pie miles Poppy image

Very cold here this morning but still, dry and not as foggy as forecast which with the right kit made for a very enjoyable run.

What:         easy miles
    Why:          I wanted to run
    Last hard:   keeping warm walking Grace
    Last rest:    24/11

Lyrics - I think I might.

If you think you can or you think you can't you're probably right.
  • Options

Afternoon!

Beautiful out there this morning! Well wrapped up in two pairs of bottoms, four tops, hat and gloves. Just right! 

What: a gentle 3.25k, off road, although surfaces were of course firm!

Why: was tempted to do more, but stuck to the plan in view of Friday. Bumped into an ex-colleague and her husband: they now live in Bolivia, doing missionary work. They found it colder here than I did!

Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • Options

After much over-analysis I decided to stay on the urban pathways. Choosing clothes was another challenge entirely. Managed it OK though, without resorting to the Dustin Hard Man look.

8 miles done at a conservative 8:25 m/m pace. Gloves, hat, longs, and a thermal base layer all were utilised. Some got peeled off, but I didn't like the idea of getting frozen half way round.

Job Done.

• Options

Yet another day (376), yet another mile.

Hope you've had a good day. image

Have a good day. image