The 2017 PSOF Kit Order Thread

Comments

• What have they done to the website, i cant move to next page.

• Is this order still going ahead with all the new forum issues
  • Was caught between a rock and a hard place with the new forum migration.  Now that seems to have been finalised, I will be publishing the prices over the weekend

• Hi, just got onto this new site, no one has asked me for any money yet, do I need to do anything?

Cheers!

• Spock, just hang around here and Schmunee will reveal all
  • I think it will be hot pants for Lanza again  :#
  • Any updates yet? I thought I'd missed out with the problems with the site.

• Any updates? thought I'd missed out with the problems with the site.
  • Hello!! Schmunkee are you out there?
  • First of all sorry for the delay, but a combination of forum change, personal circumstances and a broken computer has meant I have not been able to move this on as quickly as I would have liked, So without further ado...

The 2017 prices are

Men's Monaco - £50
    Women's Monaco - £50
    Men's Tri Shorts - £65
    Women's Tri Shorts - £65
    Short Sleeve Long Zip Cycle Top - £60

I have updated the workbook and placed a copy on dropbox

Please can you now

1) pay the amount owing to

• Account name - A Morrison
    • Sort  Code - 4zero-4seven-7five
    • Account Number - 6zero8474five3
    • Reference - (please use your profile name)

2) Please email psofkit(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk with

• Your real name
    • Postal address

Points to note

1) Size Guide is here
    2) I appreciate the delays are not down to you but please could I ask for payment to be made by 30 March to ensure a quick turnround
    3) Please can I have your sizes by 30 March so that I can get a contract set up and signed as soon as possible. 
    4) It's YOUR responsibility to make sure I have what I need by 30 March. 

IMPORTANT

Columns and Rows shaded red on the spreadsheet are because we have not met minimum, They are

Short Sleeve Cycle Top - need 6, currently have 2
    Long Sleeve Cycle Top - need 6, currently have 5
    Gilet - need 6, currently have 5
    Cycle Jacket - need 6, currently have 3
    Team T - need 4, currently have 2

If there is anyone that would like these items in order to get them to (at least minimum) please post here

• edited March 2017

Can't seem to open the dropbox file.
    Although both the items I want are below minimum order level.
    C'mon Pirates, roll up, roll up; surely someone else wants a Gilet or a L/S Cycling Jersey?

• Another year of not reaching LG's minimum levels on kit people want, remind me why are we still using them again??
  • I'll be holding off until the end of the month then to see if the items I'm after are even going to make it onto the order.
  • Spreadsheet now works thanks Kit Fairy!
    I shall remain lurking until we get to minimum order level...
  • edited March 2017
    ouch these prices - exchange rate killing us. 

May have to to pick a size and live with it 

Will email order my  details and pay when I get a secure wifi 

• What's the minimum order for Long sleeved cycle jerseys?
  • IMPORTANT

Columns and Rows shaded red on the spreadsheet are because we have not met minimum. They are

Short Sleeve Cycle Top - need 6, currently have 2
    Long Sleeve Cycle Top - need 6, currently have 5
    Gilet - need 6, currently have 5
    Cycle Jacket - need 6, currently have 3
    Team T - need 4, currently have 2

If there is anyone that would like these items in order to get them to (at least minimum) please post here:

:)
  • Schmunkee - are you hinting that I don't read stuff proper??

Can you stick me down for another long-sleeved cycle top then so we meet the numbers - I'd hate Bob to be disappointed!!

Fank you!
  • LollipopLollipop ✭✭✭
    Payment sent and details emailed.  Thanks :)
  • Hello... I hope this isn't going to cause any problems with minimum order numbers but I'm afraid I'm going to have to cancel my order of tri shorts. 

Whilst some of the items seem to have gone up in cost a little bit I feel that the jump from estimated £37.50 to actual £65 is pretty steep for something I can't see / try on / change if necessary.  Plus, I was after them for Lanza which, with the unfortunate delays due to change of website etc. and based on previous years turnarounds (without the website issues) will mean that I don't think they'd make it in time... So on that basis, sorry but I need to cancel and for now at least will stick with the kit I have.

As I say, I hope this mess things up, looking at the spreadsheet men's shorts seemed to be the one thing that was in a lot of demand...

I'm assuming that the arm warmers are not going ahead as they are not on the spreadsheet but if I would still be interested in them if they were.

Thanks
  • Due to cost I too will have to amend my order from two shorts & two ladies top to one of each and hope I get the size right. 

Can't justify The cost that is more than double.

Both items over minimum  so shouldnt affect the order. 

Long sleeve cycle top looks like it made the minimum now so that's still on my order. 

Thanks for sorting and appreciate exchange rates out of your control. 
  • Schmunkee.  Money sent yesterday, email with my new address will be sent today.  Cheers.
  • Reall sorry but due to cost I'm going to have to ditch the shorts too. I'll sort sizes and money for the monaco this week. Thanks so much for your time on this Schmunkee
  • I'm afraid I'm going to have to join the bandwagon for foregoing the shorts too as I really can't justify them at that price (as much as I am sure they will make me faster).

Sorry Schmunkee.
  • With regard to the price of Tri Shorts increasing so drastically – people didn’t like the ‘hotpant’ version of the Tri Shorts from some of the recent kit orders and expressed an interest in a longer leg.  Our previous Tri shorts were the Delfino which cost $141 per unit.  The cheapest version with a longer leg length is the Tri Power Short which has a unit price of $187.  This was referred to on page 1 of this thread.

In a survey last year, interest was shown for women’s specific kit and, because of the level of interest shown in this kit order, this has now become possible.  However, whilst I appreciate it’s everyone’s right to express their opinion, it’s now little confusing to hear that there are now concerns about starting again on sizing for women’s kit.  Surely this should have been considered when expressing a wish for women’s kit?

Every attempt is being made to accommodate what people want but with each kit order there are becoming more and more variables wanted which is making it harder to meet everyone’s needs and therefore people are not getting the kit they want.

A year ago there was the suggestion to move to another kit supplier, but that’s been met with apathy as no-one has wanted to move this forward (until Duda recently), yet minor grumbles about the LG kit order continue to be raised.

• Made no secret about wanting to go to another supplier, spoke to Cuore and had it all lined up. 

LG has been on for us over the years but now their kit does not represent good value or even great quality
    its hard to find any kit manufacturer that needs minimum levels like LG do now and the exchange thing is crazy when there are numerous suppliers that do UK prices and allow people to set up a "club" shop offering kit all year round.