Things you want to say but can't

Comments

• RicFRicF ✭✭✭
    What! You seemed happy enough while I appeared to be worse off than you were. After all, to you, I was only the bloody gardener.
     Instead, because you were bored, you sold your house, now worth over a million quid and your rental property, and played silly buggers with the money.
    Just because you're now living destitute in a half renovated match box, don't kid yourself I was lucky somehow, or had something you didn't have five times as much as.
    Your arrogance is only out weighed by your sense of entitlement. 
    Put another way. You haven't been stitched up by others, you're simply reaping the rewards of being an arsehole.

🙂

• We could talk about it We could talk about it all bloody day, lady. The fact it it is a systems problem and only IT can fix it. So why don't you talk to them as I suggested?
  • WombleWomble ✭✭✭
    I know you wanted to make your move towards independence and being grown up but do you really think you can afford the rent plus bills on that flat and still keep up your shopping habit? I hope it works out but I've got my fingers crossed right now.
  • NessieNessie ✭✭✭
    Was that aimed at Nicola Sturgeon, Womble? ;)
  • NessieNessie ✭✭✭
    Dear Theresa.

So a second independence referendum would cause "uncertainty and division" in the country? 

Because we have so much certainty and unity at the moment, don't we?

Not sure how much worse it could get really.
  • So, while your site is undergoing maintenance, you put up "Pong"for people to play. Total genius! Why can't everyone do that?
  • WombleWomble ✭✭✭
    Afraid not, Nessie.
  • No Nicola. It is not undemocratic to prevent Scotland from "holding a referendum at a time of your choosing". 

What would be REALLY undemocratic is to have repeated referendums, and to deliberately choose to hold them at times of uncertainty in order to maximise your chances of getting a "Yes" vote in one of them.
  • So you found 2 bars of dark chocolate and said they would last you 2 months. I asked (jokingly) if you meant 2 minutes. You then felt the need to emphasise that no, you meant 2 months. As sense of humour failures go that was pretty bad - you ought to see someone. Or eat some fucking chocolate...
  • WombleWomble ✭✭✭
    You send an email on Tuesday announcing the office Spring Clean is on Friday. Along with this an announcement that the clear desk policy also starts on Friday. You don't suppose that a little more notice might have been in order, for instance for anyone not in the office this week?
  • JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    By the time you started singing "Fame! I'm gonna live forever!", I was personally hoping you wouldn't even survive the afternoon.
  • WombleWomble ✭✭✭
    And if the clear desk policy says we must only have IT equipment on our desks overnight, where do the phones, desk lamps and fans go?
  • Just get out.  Sit at the front. Sit in the toilet. Sit on the top of the fuselage, but bringing your cough, sneezes and drippy nose and sitting next to me is just not going to happen because I've got a marathon coming in 11 days.  Thank you.

Of course, I couldn't say that.
  • It would have been nice to let me know you got the flowers I sent but hey, never mind. Maybe I won't bother next time.
  • Something I will be saying: dear council - putting up the subscription price for garden waste collection is fine but it is now at a level where I will be asking for refunds for missed collections. You know, like on the 6 consecutive weeks that went past last year...
  • JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    I'm shopping for Easter Eggs today, real British EASTER eggs. Ideally a slender white chocolate leg kicking a Spanish woman.
    I got a Brexit egg last year. Said it was full of goodies. Turns out it was empty. Except for an invoice.
  • JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    I have for a time thought you were a coterie of obsequious self-pleased wankers, so when someone called you all "a bunch of smug brown-nosers" I really had to work hard to keep my face non-committal. 
  • Not that I mind listening to Goth Metal while I work but I'd like to think it wasn't compulsory in order to drown out your noise. STFU all of you!
  • So, your flexible working policy basically amounts to "fit in or fuck off".  Cheers
  • It is a measure of how much respect you have for our team that you set up a whole piece of work that you expect us to do and present it as a fait accompli without even involving us in the discussions. Arseholes.
  • How many times do I have to tell you I don't know before you stop asking me?
  • A very old geezer is retiring. This is not worth sending a helicopter up for - get a grip UK media!
  • MadbeeMadbee ✭✭✭
    I realise there is more to you and your skill set than this, but damn, I really like working with you because you always smell so nice. 
  • YnnecYnnec ✭✭✭
    I originally ordered the sofa on 13/4/17 and now you tell me it'll (finally) be delivered within the next 10 days?!

EAT SHIT YOU MOTHERFUCKING TWAT PIGEON-LOVING MONKEYFUCKERS!!!

And relax...
  • RicFRicF ✭✭✭
    Actually, I would appreciate it, if the next time you refer me to do a job for one of your relatives, you would admit the reason you don't help them yourself is on account of them being a pain in the arse. For foisting your problems upon me, you can now go fuck yourself.

🙂

• Dear amazon, I appreciate that you're a business in cutthroat world and you'll always look to make a buck wherever you can, but offering crossword and sudoku puzzle books with a 'buy used' option is just taking the piss.
  • RicFRicF ✭✭✭
    Where I come from mate, people usually hand back kids that age to their sons and daughters.
    No, you're not 63 years old and unemployed, you're 63 years old and a prat.

🙂

• MadbeeMadbee ✭✭✭
    No, I did not have a good time on Saturday.  Being greeted with 'hello fatty', having people rub their hands all over me without any warning and watching Eurovision and being guilt-tripped about not eating things that make me feel sick while 100% sober is not my idea of a good night.
  • Chris2304Chris2304 ✭✭✭
    Have you seen how nice the weather is?? Put me on gardening leave already!!!
  • MadbeeMadbee ✭✭✭
    OK, so I now have absolutely no chance of running this the way I wanted to because you have not done your bit.  I was feeling insecure enough about it before.  I hope you realise that this means you're going to have to do more this afternoon - which I guess won't really bother you, but it bothers me.

--------------

Yep, that is what I live with every.single.day.  Welcome to my world.  Could you just bear in mind that my resources for support are limited?