Full
    Magna Carter

Relay
    Fat Pirates ride again 

Mostly drinking
    Seren

Maybe
    Silent Assassin
  • I'm gonna do the feedstation next year I think. Possibly swim for a relay as well.
  • PapermanPaperman ✭✭✭
    I'm not reading this thread. At all!
  • Oh yes!

Full
    Magna Carter
    Cheggers

Relay
    Fat Pirates ride again   

Mostly drinking
    Seren

Maybe
    Silent Assassin
  • :) Definitely swim for Pirate team 42 again
  • mathschickmathschick ✭✭✭
    I am sure I will be there but not sure in what capacity. I think I remember saying something like 'I am not doing this f***ing run again' a few minutes before I finished :smiley:  
    Will either join in with a relay or do the feedstation.....

• I'll be there in some capacity ...
  • Pikey Pudge and family will be in attendance, if it doesn't clash with the Lakeland weekend.
  • Think it's ok - 

Lakesman Tri        Sunday 17th June
    Outlaw Triathlon: Sunday 29 July
  • cougie said:
    Think it's ok - 

Lakesman Tri        Sunday 17th June
    Outlaw Triathlon: Sunday 29 July
    And what about LakeLAND?

;) 
  • ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  

You mean the kitchen accessories store.  I don't know when they have their sales. Sorry.   ;)
  • cougie said:
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  

You mean the kitchen accessories store.  I don't know when they have their sales. Sorry.   ;)

I'm sure there will be some spam posts on here somewhere !
  • they constantly have special offers though 60% off

http://www.lakeland.co.uk/sale?page=1&pageSize=36

• You still hanging round the thread then Q?

Tempted yet?

:# 
  • edited July 2017
    don't know what you mean  

maybe, just maybe, just very maybe, there maybe a relay but only bike, why anyone would want to swim in that lake and run round that lake, just horrible

• SymesSymes ✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    don't know what you mean  

maybe, just maybe, just very maybe, there maybe a relay but only bike, why anyone would want to swim in that lake and run round that lake, just horrible

It's probably a lovely lake to run around, not so sure about the trek into Nottingham, particularly the second time around. Last 500m is fine too.

I say probably on the basis that I didn't manage to run a whole lap of it :smile:
  • edited July 2017
    when we find out the venue and date for the new Outlaw half IM in the south east, maybe that will be a possible pirate event....?
    lets be honest.... its all prep for an Ironman on my 100th birthday
  •  To all my pirate family long time no speak I hope everybody is fine I do apologise about not bringing the bacon to the outdoor this year was preoccupied going to Florida I promise you I will be next year with lots of bacon I am having a hip operation this December so hopefully I'm strong enough to do a relay  or do the whole events by myself let's see.
  • You were missed.

Your daughter, and her bacon butty delivery service was missed a great deal more...... 

:D 
    lets be honest.... its all prep for an Ironman on my 100th birthday
  • Neither of us is entering full, but if anyone wants either us for a relay part that doesn't involve getting wet then we're probably up for that. If not, we'll feedstation.
  • looking for a relay swim gig :)
  • Well I doubt I'll be slower than last year :)

• In for the full.
  • Sat here with my leg in plaster after having the ligaments repaired, haven't run or swum all year and yet I'm still tempted to enter. 
  • You actually bringing a whole bike rather than an Ikea kit this year, Duda?
  • Paperman said:
    You actually bringing a whole bike rather than an Ikea kit this year, Duda?
    Thinking about doing it on a kiddies trike , you know the ones with the pedals sticking straight out of the front wheel.
  • No.  I can't afford it just for the swim and I'm not up to doing anything else.  And I no longer live in the area.  And no.  Just no