Saturday 12th August - I want to go where no one's gone before

Morning.

Lyrics - I want to go where no one's gone before

Glad you made it home ok emzap - what's for pudding?

What:             short and easy with P
Why:              he asked if we could
Last hard:      working out how many miles I can do next week and hope to run well at the half
Last rest:       15/7

Yesterday's lyrics - Set Me Free by Chris Rea.
If you think you can or you think you can't you're probably right.

Comments

• alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Morning!

Lyrics: no, and I was wrong yesterday.

What: unsure but will include fitness suite at some stage, I hope

Why: waiting in for delivery of new laptop

Emz: it was an afternoon of wearing the remote control out, and not a good one if you are a fan of teams beginning with L! Lancashire Thunder lost their women's cricket match to Yorkshire; Lancashire Lightning did the same in the men's; Leicester lost to Arsenal in the opening game of the Premiership (due to two poor decisions...football needs technology!); plus some athletics.

LMHI bet your short and easy turns out to be P's long run!

Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • It is Alehouse - I have him tapering for the half next week so I've told him he's only allowed to do eight:-)
  • alehousealehouse ✭✭✭
    And what is your taper going to look like, LMH?! I would go for LSR tomorrow or Monday, and all the others "short and easy"!
    Progress is rarely a straight line. There are always bumps in the road, but you can make the choice to keep looking ahead.
  • I'm thinking no more than 70 miles next week Alehouse with a LSR either tomorrow or Monday depending on Mark's plans.
  • emzapemzap ✭✭✭
    Hi

What: 15 km this morning with my oh (told him it was 10, I'd miscalculated the route, he wasn't very happy!).
    Why: visitors so fit it in early
    Last hard: the extra 5!
    Lyrics: nope

Time for black tie dinner, pud is salted caramel and chocolate with strawberries and passion fruit :)

Have a great evening all
  • RFJRFJ ✭✭✭
    Hi all,

great day today, fastest time for 4 months at parkrun 20:18 and 22nd

Then up to Reading for the football to see Fulham... 30 secs in and our centre back is sent off.... play nearly 100 mins of football with 10 men and come away with a 1-1 draw.... have no voice.....

Take care