Instability Issues

I have been having trouble running on the road. I have been running for over 30 years but recently I start a run at about 8.30 pace and after about 2 minutes of running I feel my right leg lose all of its strength and I can't manage more than 10.00 pace. I feel my leg just won't lift up. When I run on the treadmill I can run miles at 6.45  quite comfortably without any issues, but after my treadmill when I do my warm down outside the same thing happens after 2 mins my pace drops dramatically. Does anyone know what different muscles are used outside but not on the treadmill. I thought it might be a trapped nerve but it can't be as I wouldn't be able to run fast on the treadmill. Any Ideas

Comments

• Although that also coincided with a large user growth that led to instability and performance issues. We have identified that the instability was caused by issues within our DNS provider. The Mad Pooper I think she has some mental instability issues. Why in the world would you do that? But I'll admit laughed at the story. As militaries compete to leverage AI to enhance capabilities, critical to recognize risks, e.g., issues of crisis instability & escalation. Also i feel like all the girls have some kind of instability issue. Blossom has control issues, buttercup has anger issues...