Things you want to say but can't

Comments

• senidMsenidM ✭✭✭
    So, a suitable response to a chef who may, or may not, we don't know, have put something in a Vegans meal that wasn't strictly vegan, could have been some butter, a drop of milk, is a death threat!

FFS, a death threat from a Vegan, how are they going to manage that or don't non-vegan humans count as living creatures in their eyes?
  • Look, you lazy little sod, you've sat in your room all day playing computer games while your (sick) mother has worked for 8 hours, I've been out at work for 9.5 hours (with another 1.5 to do tonight). Get off your arse and help out around the house. No, I will not make dinner for you.
    Oh, and while you are at it, take a shower. It is 5 days since soap touched your skin and you smell.
  • Look, my nan had a friend who talked about illness, hers and other people's, constantly, in this whining voice that I'll never forget. She was a fucking misery who got on everyone's nerves. Oh and she lived into her 90s so there was clearly never much wrong with her most of her life.

You're becoming the same and it's not just me that has noticed. My OH has said that he wishes you'd shut up about illness. He's noticed that you ask him about his back problem so you can segway into a moan about your own complaints. I saw your own OH literally put his head in his hands the other day when you started up. 

Whenever you phone it's "cold" this. "flu" that. Or conversations you've had with your doctor, or hospital tests, or someone else's illness. One of the first things you said when you arrived for Christmas was how ill you'd been feeling during the previous two days. 

I really don't want to know and neither does anybody else. We all have our niggles, we don't obsess about them and bore other people to death with them. Please STFU.
  • I can't help noticing that since the restructure 2 teams have shrunk and one has expanded. Not that well thought out was it?
  • JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    Older ladies love a bit of illness chat.
  • RicFRicF ✭✭✭
    Cotton Traders, could I have my money back on that long coat I bought from you?
     Yes, it keeps my legs warm, but getting smirks from just about every women whose paths I cross has convinced me that wearing it comes with a sign labeled 'flasher'.

🙂

• A 10 post minimum before being able to start a thread encourages 10 spammy posts or people to leave. 

#insert real registered, fake unregistered passport joke, here  :D :D
  • I actually couldn't post what I really wanted to say - but it certainly helped to write it down, look at it for a bit and then delete it all!

• JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    I wasn't expecting that to come popping out.
  • RicFRicF ✭✭✭
    Prince Harry, "Hey Wills, any chance you can be my best man"?
    Prince William, "Stuff your wedding, I've a match to go to".

🙂

• 1/ Scrolls down list of Twitter followers

2/ Wonders who the hell some of these people are

3/Considers asking the one who calls herself "God-fearing person" what she thinks of my language and asking if she realises I'm an atheist...

• ScreamapillarScreamapillar ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    If you have the flu, or think you do, fuck off home.
  • Please stop arguing with me about treating your flu, you are very unwell and aren't thinking straight. I know what I'm doing and have a plan. You keep interfering today and oddly today is the first day that you haven't felt more comfortable as the day progressed... I may as well have not taken a days leave to look after you if you aren't going to listen.
  • I'm an idiot, I'm an idiot, I am an idiot!!! FFS - I can't believe I'm such an idiot.

Oh - by the way.... did I mention... I'm a fucking IDIOT!

• senidMsenidM ✭✭✭
    Oh well, Nell, not that bad, on the upside, most people are too dim to know they're stupid - at least you're clever enough to realise you're a f*****g IDIOT for whatever reason

• JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    Mum, "dog-sitting/walking" and "general dogging" are distinctly different things.
  • MadbeeMadbee ✭✭✭
    JT :D

-----

FFS give him a break will you? If you don't actually need anything, let him come and spend some time with his family.
  • JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    48rs of wasted time and work, relentless irritation, defeated by half-arsed incompetences, numbing stupidity and crapness so distilled I can feel my soul corrode away leaving a bereft vessel of desolate anger torn between curling up in tears and a manic killing spree.
  • JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    Washed all the floors this morning, cleaned all the carpets, and the neighbours cat waltzes in with shit on it's paws and does a dirty protest all over the kitchen and living room like he's an Irish dissident in the Maze. Did everything again, except with more poo. A perfect analogy for the last few days. As the cat relies on me to feed him while the neighbour is away he's going on hunger strike...
  • I want it to be 2028. I want the Brexit bollocks to have been binned for lack of interest, a Democrat in the White House and Trump and all his cronies in jail (assuming there's enough room for them).

I want to be sitting in a cinema,  watching George Clooney giving an Oscar-nominated performance as Robert Mueller as he uncovers all sorts of skulduggery, times his move to perfection and gets his man.

I want to cheer at the end then go home happy that all that shit is in the past.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Its too early in the year for the streets to be clogged with identical backpack wearing foreign students. I thought they didn't arrive till Easter. Must be global warming...
  • MadbeeMadbee ✭✭✭
    Um, I have a 4 month old high maintenance, non sleeping baby whom i cannot leave for more than an hour or so, a significant family bereavement and a whole new set of caring responsibilities. You have a cold. How about you open up for the meeting and serve drinks?
  • JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    Yes, absurd outcries about Cheddar Man being presented as dark skinned is zealotism. But the anticipation and fervour to seek out and disseminate every bit of this nonsense is a bit dogmatic as well.
  • I did come across one numpty saying that it couldn’t be true because white settlers in South Africa hadn’t turned black. I didn’t bother trying to explain that the pace of evolution is even slower than him. 
  • JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    My niece has just won £10,000 in a competition. It's amazing how underwhelming that is when it hasn't happened to you.
  • I'm very disappointed in myself - at how funny I find the "World of Tanks" TV ads! :expressionless:

• JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    World of Wanks. Similarly can't pass the store Fat Face without thinking Fuck Face, and every time Tomasz Schafernaker presents the weather saying Tomasz Shaveshisknackers.
  • senidMsenidM ✭✭✭
    Not forgetting Naga Dumchatty, not as rude as yours JT, but fairly apposite.
  • JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    You're a company. You're not doing me a favour. I pay for the service. If you can't provide the service in a competent or timely manner it is not the fault of me over burdening you by contracting for the service you offer. Just because you're a small business and you've overstretched does not make it okay to throw a sulk with your clients. Your company, your failure to manage things properly, your responsibility.
  • Where has my avatar gone RW? Jeez, this place is being held together with string and paper clips.